Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Well, had a bad time tonight. After having been invited by a friend to a party and playing with them, had a small fight with my friend's friend, and he decided to "hostboot" me. Good thing that I have a fiber internet connection and he was only able to ddos me for 10 seconds at a time, but he wouldn't stop doing it. I have changed my IP, filed a complaint agains't him on xbox live, as well as giving him a bad review, and also contacted Xbox Live support with my Internet browser to make sure he would get consequences. I also contacted my ISP, and am wondering if I should really go through sending an email to my ISP to get his IP traced and either he gets a letter from his ISP or the police shows up at his door since ddos is highly illegal here. Guess I might give him a chance, just once, but this kind of kid just annoys the hell out of me.

Host booting? How does that work (unless it's illegal/against the rules to tell)?

It is illegal. They sniff the IP of the host (or everyone's ip if they are the host) and then attack their connection with a dos/ddos attack. Both of them are illegal.

Seems like you're overreacting a bit tbh.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Well I'm still the type of person that will report people doing stuff like that. They ruin the game for everyone. I don't care about prestige lobbies, since it doesn't affect anyone except themselves, but people [bleep]ing with other people's connection deserve to be banned from xbox live. I don't think I'm overreacting.

I was on fire tonight! I died with only 1 kill left for my first moab ever... I rush too much for a moab normally, so getting so close to the moab while rushing was BOSS. I also generally did high k/d games tonight.

robert bowling tweeted this

"Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision"

Noobs gonna noob.

Maybe he's joining Respawn? Who knows...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

robert bowling tweeted this

"Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision"

Noobs gonna noob.

Makes sense.

Mother[bleep]ing riot shielders.

I just played a match where I called in an assault drone (so I was playing well), laid in a corner so I wouldn't get killed, killed a few people with the drone, and got up from where I had been. I had a perfect flank on their entire team because they didn't know I was there, so I stood up and immediately some clown with a riot shield starts crouch-walking towards me, so he's impossible to hit. I'm shooting him, trying to get around him, and the clown just sits in a corner so it's impossible for me to hit him with anything. So I try to walk away and he just sprints towards me and gets a ridiculous lunge with his stupid shield. Of that 5 person flank I had, I got 0 kills because of some [bleep]ing idiot. Riot shields make me rage :x And this happens all the time too, the way the shield is curved it's impossible to get around them and kill them...

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Actually it is possible to get around them, I find riot shielders pretty easy to kill, just don't aim while you go around and try a little bit of hipfire and aim as soon as you see parts of him.

Soooo... I borrowed this game from my brother... and I'm not impressed. Finished the campaign in four hours, Spec Ops survival is fun, but gets old quick... and multiplayer has way too many campers and insta-kills to be any fun. So many times I've rounded a corner and been killed immediately, only to watch the KC and see the guy spray wildly. And last stand... ugh. Feels just like MW2 with different guns. Puts CoD4 to shame IMO.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Soooo... I borrowed this game from my brother... and I'm not impressed. Finished the campaign in four hours, Spec Ops survival is fun, but gets old quick... and multiplayer has way too many campers and insta-kills to be any fun. So many times I've rounded a corner and been killed immediately, only to watch the KC and see the guy spray wildly. And last stand... ugh. Feels just like MW2 with different guns. Puts CoD4 to shame IMO.

I can feel you on the Last Stand issue. They spend so much effort on denouncing Last Stand, then they add an even more annoying variant of it (the C4 thing).

And no love for PC for the new gametypes... not that anybody in my region plays anything other than TDM and SnD.

If you play TDM or groundwar you're bound to get campers, but I mostly play Demolition now since most people tend to go towards the bombs, so there's very few campers most of the time. I feel you on the last stand issue though, it should be just completely out of the game.

If you play TDM or groundwar you're bound to get campers, but I mostly play Demolition now since most people tend to go towards the bombs, so there's very few campers most of the time. I feel you on the last stand issue though, it should be just completely out of the game.

Some info about Black Ops 2 was leaked recently and it was stated that there will be no last stand (of any form), and no death streaks. So hopefully that will end some of this madness.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Some info about Black Ops 2 was leaked recently and it was stated that there will be no last stand (of any form), and no death streaks. So hopefully that will end some of this madness.

They said the same about MW3. Guess what was included?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

They said the same about MW3. Guess what was included?

I got this information from here

Decide for yourself if it's true or not.

1. Get cleaned

It's a Treyarch game though so they'll find some way to still make it shit.

I've just been playing the campaign, and at first I thought I'd put the wrong disc - ie, MW 2 - in. The changes are superficial, if existent at all.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I learned to play COD on a Treyarch game so that could make my opinion biased, but even after playing IW's games for a while now, I still prefer Treyarch's style. If Black Ops hadn't lost 75% of its players when MW3 came out, I'd still be playing that. There are going to be complaints about every COD. For every time someone gets a kill, someone else has to die. Generally, people don't like to die. Yes, some ways of dying are more annoying than others and might be helped, but it's impossible to please everyone. And playing COD isn't mandatory either; if you don't like it, don't play. Just my opinion, feel free to agree/disagree.

1. Get cleaned

I've been playing since cod4 so my opinion might be biased as well, but I like the IW games much better, loved cod4, liked cod5, loved cod6 until they started using noobtubes every game, black ops was shit, I love mw3, even with some of the bullshit since I pretty much never rage in it, and am not buying black ops 2 because of the experience I had in black ops.

I started playing at CoD 2, skipped 3 since it didn't look too good, and LOVED Modern Warfare, despite only being able to play online at a friend's house. Never played WaW's online, but thought the campaign was ok. MW2 was decent, although the story didn't make much sense, and played Black Ops/MW2 online a lot with friends until BFBC2 and BF3 came out. Now I have MW3, and really miss the old days of CoD4.

edit: after a while of playing with a friend, we were put in a game where LITERALLY (yes, literally) every person, except my friend (UMP-45) and I (M16), was using the same gun. The EXACT. SAME. GUN. I think it was the MP7, it looked like a MAC10 only with a longer clip and a foregrip... Every killcam was them just spraying and/or camping. My friend and I went back to BF3 after that game.

On a happier note, we made it to... wave 29 I think in survival on Underground. I got the $50k cash achievement, having only bought a sentry gun and used picked up weapons and ammo until I got $50k. Was intense.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It's a Treyarch game though so they'll find some way to still make it shit.

treyarch has made the only good cods since cod4 :P

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.