Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

My TB XLCs are dying, so I won't be able to soundwhore anymore. :(

Got a few nice triples with the KSG 12. My new favourite shotgun. <3:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I started soundwhoring recently and what I found to work is with my setup (TV and surround sound stereo system), I just plug headphones into the stereo and it does basically the same thing as a high-quality headset. This is less effective if I'm playing split screen with my brother because I can hear his sound too, but it still works just as well. Something to try.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I absolutely trashed my killdeath last night playing splitscreen at a friends. I'm now literally 1 kill positive.

On the bright side, I discovered an awesome class: Pp90sh with range, rapid fire; dual fmg9s; scavanger; assassin and steady aim. The amount of rage this creates on the other team is hilarious. I love how you can sometimes hear the person you just killed rage after they die. I wonder if this was an intentional feature or just IW messing up again.

I think it was intentional, and I think they got the time to let us hear right on, compared to other games that have it. At least something they did right.

And fmg9 is pretty bad since they nerfed them, I find MP9 Akimbo to be better.

Also, 7th prestige tomorrow (only have a level and a half to go).

fmg9s are still instant death up close under any circumstance, the nerf actually made the guns fire faster from what i know.

mp9s are best all around imo as well, however the skorpions have no doubt the longest range of any secondary

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

I started soundwhoring recently and what I found to work is with my setup (TV and surround sound stereo system), I just plug headphones into the stereo and it does basically the same thing as a high-quality headset. This is less effective if I'm playing split screen with my brother because I can hear his sound too, but it still works just as well. Something to try.

Thing is, I'm usually in a party chatting to friends, so with headphones (I did use them before I played with friends often) I can't talk to people. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

fmg9s are still instant death up close under any circumstance, the nerf actually made the guns fire faster from what i know.

mp9s are best all around imo as well, however the skorpions have no doubt the longest range of any secondary

Then there is something wrong with my game because it takes many hitmarkers to get the kill with fmg9s.

Also, what's up with elite that it always shows that double xp with no time, it's been like that for 2 weeks yet I never got double xp.

[hide]154k6l4.png[/hide]

Thing is, I'm usually in a party chatting to friends, so with headphones (I did use them before I played with friends often) I can't talk to people. <_<

I'm probably wrong about this, but couldn't you just hook the headphones up to a stereo and then connect a headset to your controller? I don't see why they'd interfere with each other. Either that or don't have friends. :shame:

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Why would it stop you from talking to people? If you get x32s you can control the chat and game volumes separately.

Why would it stop you from talking to people? If you get x32s you can control the chat and game volumes separately.

I don't have the money for x32s (around £65).That's why I'm unable to get another pair of TBs.

@Hakaan: I suppose I could, and I have thought of it but it would be pretty uncomfortable to have 2 pairs of headphones (one *with* a mic round your neck and the other on your ears) on at the same time. :unsure:

-Random Youtuber

I don't have the money for x32s (around £65).That's why I'm unable to get another pair of TBs.

@Hakaan: I suppose I could, and I have thought of it but it would be pretty uncomfortable to have 2 pairs of headphones (one *with* a mic round your neck and the other on your ears) on at the same time. :unsure:

I have the X11s, probably not as good as X32s, but they're still less expensive and good enough.

Do you have Kinect (unless you have PS3?)? Because that has a built-in mic so you wouldn't have to worry about 2 pairs of headphones.

1. Get cleaned

X11's are perfectly fine and I think the cheapest pair too.

I think XLCs are slightly cheaper. I'm hopefully selling BF3 to a friend so I should be able to get another pair soonish.

-Random Youtuber

Whoo, new prestiges. Still only 5th.

--

What people say they don't like about Black Ops is that they were always shooting through people and hit detection was terrible. For me it was just fine. Now in MW3 I have terrible hit detection and shoot through people all the time and it frequently gets me killed.

???

1. Get cleaned

You only just got the new prestiges now? PC has had them for over a week at least. And I thought consoles got everything before PC, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Now they've patched the trophy system knifing glitch, I really cannot be bothered to get SitRep Pro. By the time I got it I would have to prestige again, so there's not much point. <_<

-Random Youtuber

Ah, right, didn't think about this one lol.

Anyway, funny how in this game I like checking my K/A (Kills/Assists) more than the K/D (actually I don't care at all about K/D).

Also, 10k+ assists so far.

[hide]wvrj10.png[/hide]

How do you take a picture of your stats like that?

And I swear I made a post about sitrep pro and the glitch, but what happened to it... :-?

1. Get cleaned

How do you take a picture of your stats like that?

And I swear I made a post about sitrep pro and the glitch, but what happened to it... :-?

Go to barracks, it'll be on the side.

Saved my KD thanks to the FMG9s, but I feel dirty inside everytime I get a kill.