champion

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

402 twitterd that fmg's are gonna get another nerf lol, not sure if the other akimbo guns will get one to

also he said in a interview he would love to see a Nostalgia map pack (maps from previous cods) for free, but i highly doubt that will happen lol

With all his lies about cod Elite, I'm pretty sure we won't see a nostalgia map pack.

Just make it like CoD4, simple. If people wanna [bleep] about it they can go and play Battlefield.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Just make it like CoD4, simple. If people wanna [bleep] about it they can go and play Battlefield.

i want blops2 to be like cod4/waw. really only 1 "op" weapon, no faster ads on snipers, good maps, simple kill streaks, good perk balence (atleast you had to give up perks for tubes, last stand, etc)

also, bring back the cod 4 ak47, deagle and ak74u (best looking version tbh)

Ranqecaravan.png

I'd be happy with Black Ops 2 being like CoD4 was.

On another note, I was playing MW3 today while listening to my ipod, and when it showed the final killcam (which was a knife kill), the lyrics of the song I was listening to said "you'll die as you lived, in the flash of the blade". I thought it was kind of weird.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

when you get a pro perk in a game instead of getting a line of text saying you done a challenge you now get that line + a little picture lol

also [bleep] infected, if the infected have more people than the servivors they should win. having to infect everyone to win is retarded as everyone camps

Ranqecaravan.png

3rd MOAB on Mission with the MP7. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yeah, MP7 looks pretty good. Probably going to switch to it in my SMG class, as soon as I'm done with the 1000 headshots with the P90. Probably going to get it in another couple of prestiges, but it's getting closer and closer.

Robert Bowling ‏ @fourzerotwo

Making some #MW3 tweaks tonight (2AMish). Nerf Akimbo Machine Pistols (including FMG9s) w/ reduce rate of fire. Adding Hardcore HQ and FFA.

We shall see if they can actually nerf the FMG's this time.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Going back to the next CoD, if anything they should be talking about nerfing/removing [bleep] grenades rather than sniping.

Going back to the next CoD, if anything they should be talking about nerfing/removing [bleep] grenades rather than sniping.

Grenades are already nerfed enough, you have to almost stick them with semtex to get the kill, if you get what I mean.

Yeah, MP7 looks pretty good. Probably going to switch to it in my SMG class, as soon as I'm done with the 1000 headshots with the P90. Probably going to get it in another couple of prestiges, but it's getting closer and closer.

I'd just make a separate class for it if I were you. It took me a while to get in the swing with it, so the sooner you start the better. You can long-range opponents so much easier than other SMGs, so you have to change your play-style with it slightly.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

meh, not gonna play this game much anymore. been playing gotham city impostors and its just so much better

Ranqecaravan.png

Grenades are already nerfed enough, you have to almost stick them with semtex to get the kill, if you get what I mean.

[bleep] grenades, not normal ones :P

Without the trophy system knifing glitch, it took me to level 46 to get sitrep pro. I started using sitrep as soon as I unlocked it. It's ridiculously hard to get since no one uses equipment.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Without the trophy system knifing glitch, it took me to level 46 to get sitrep pro. I started using sitrep as soon as I unlocked it. It's ridiculously hard to get since no one uses equipment.

That's why I'm not going to bother now. Stalker or Dead Silence are better than normal sitrep.

-Random Youtuber

Saw a tip for people with strong internet connections on Youtube and I'm surprised I never thought of that. I set my router to only give a 1.5Mb/s upload to the Xbox, and have tried it (unfortunately didn't see it until around 15 mins ago) on MW3, and limiting my upload makes this game AWESOME! Instead of having to empty half a clip to get a kill, it's now basically insta-kills everytime. That's something I have to make sure I don't forget if I want to play other CoDs though. Lol I have a 12Mb/s upload and I can't even use it for MW3.

tl;dr I limited my upload to 1.5Mb/s on the Xbox, so that I have a better connection in MW3. It made the game awesome to play.

Link to the video? Sounds amazingly helpful. :thumbsup:

-Random Youtuber

Yeah, I'd love to know how to do that. I'm not very good with such things and hit detection is a problem for me.

1. Get cleaned

Yeah, I'd love to know how to do that. I'm not very good with such things and hit detection is a problem for me.

Same. I hate knowing something's possible, but being unable to do it. <_<

-Random Youtuber

He doesn't explain how to do it in the video, he just shows the difference between a 5Mb/s upload speed and a 1.5Mb/s upload speed, and it's huge for him.

To do it, you go into your router settings, and you change the QoS upstream setting for the ip that your Xbox uses. If your home network isn't set on static addressing you might have to check it everytime though. I could still post a screenshot of my settings, but I'm directly using my ISP's router.

Either way, it would be nice to see.

-Random Youtuber