Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Is it me or there's a lot of double XP weekends lately? Like 3 in a row? At least I can finish getting the last prestiges faster. I'm starting to be sick of this game and I need to find another good one (please don't say Battlefield, I think it's a boring game). Anyway, with Quadruple XP (used tokens to put double xp over double xp), I pretty much got 50 levels today. Probably going to be 19th prestige tomorrow.

i have a idea to fix knifing, what you think?

larger guns (ar's, shottys, snipers) take the longest time to knife. smgs, machine pistols and pistols knife fastest. if you have akimbo weapons out you cant knife at all

oh and remove the aim assist and 50 foot lunge

Ranqecaravan.png

i have a idea to fix knifing, what you think?

larger guns (ar's, shottys, snipers) take the longest time to knife. smgs, machine pistols and pistols knife fastest. if you have akimbo weapons out you cant knife at all

oh and remove the aim assist and 50 foot lunge

I agree with removing the aim assist, it's been putting me off target for a few days now, I don't know what they did in the last update. Also for the knife what I think would fix it is that you would have to switch to it.

I'm thinking about prestiging butttt i want to find out something before i do. I just recently got my Gold PM9 and it's super sexy. I really, really love this gun, even more so now that it's nice and shiny and gold.

Anyway, if i prestige i lose everything just like in BO right?

But will this reset EVERYTHING as in reset my weapon's levels as well? Because i really don't want to lose the Gold camo on my PM9, and i really don't want to play with it ALL the time. I kind of want to work on getting a Gold AA12 now.

Yes prestiging will reset everything except titles, emblems, and some challenges. Just like in pretty much all the cods.

The biggest killjoy ever when you're on a 21 streak with picked up weapons and you disconnect from the server. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Got my first moab yesterday, about time tbh. MP7 on Seatown. Is a 4ish minute moab bad?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Funny how people use the same camping spots they did in MW2, in Terminal. I wonder why they chose that one map, even Favela was a better map than that.

Well I guess we all have our opinions.

They're bringing back the MW2 hit detection, which has been the best in all cods so far. This is very good, but they're going to change the matchmaking based on the country code, which is very bad for me since I live in a poor province where very few are people with connections like mine (I have optic fiber). Playing based on location is very bad also since the ISP's network has a hell of a lot of wear and tare since it's 60 years old, so the signal jumps from wire to wire too for people that are not on fiber.

They're bringing back the MW2 hit detection, which has been the best in all cods so far. This is very good, but they're going to change the matchmaking based on the country code, which is very bad for me since I live in a poor province where very few are people with connections like mine (I have optic fiber). Playing based on location is very bad also since the ISP's network has a hell of a lot of wear and tare since it's 60 years old, so the signal jumps from wire to wire too for people that are not on fiber.

Where did you hear this and how soon is it effective?

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Where did you hear this and how soon is it effective?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ie9eof

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Does dying very very quickly (like where your screen is fine and then you're dead before ever even seeing any red) have anything to do with connection or lag? Because quite often I'll lose a 1v1 even though I was shooting first and had decent aim. I watch the killcam and he got 2 hits on me, when normally I have to hit someone 5-6 times for them to die. Also, are random headshots a result of bad hit detection? I swear my head is a bullet magnet... I hope if these things are because of hit detection/lag that it'll get fixed with that update.

1. Get cleaned

Yeah, I limit my upload speed and it fixes these issues, backwards logic :rolleyes:. If your router has QoS settings you can change your upload speed that way.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get so many? Recon drones?

And what's your emblem? Isn't the title 1000 headshots with the P90?

I'm so full of questions.

1. Get cleaned

I occasionally use the recon drone yeah but even without it I get at least 20 assists per game, I do a lot of corner checking and I often use the Recon perk. The emblem is 5 kills with a single precision airstrike, and the title is the 1000 headshots with the P90 yeah.

xbox and ps got the following weapon updates, no idea when pc gets it (probs when blops3/mw4 comes out)

FAD - increased damage and range

M16A4 - increased damage and fire rate

AK47 - reduced kick

UMP45 - increased damage

MP5 - increased fire rate

PM9 - reduced kick

m16a4 is [bleep]ing god tier, so much better than the type now imo. the ak is still nothing like the cod4 version :(

also. cant get [bleep]ing hide tags to work.

Ranqecaravan.png

Sound pretty cool.

[spoiler=Updates]FAD - increased damage and range

M16A4 - increased damage and fire rate

AK47 - reduced kick

UMP45 - increased damage

MP5 - increased fire rate

PM9 - reduced kick

m16a4 is [bleep]ing god tier, so much better than the type now imo. the ak is still nothing like the cod4 version

(There ya go).

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Drift0r (a youtuber who does gun reviews and analysis stuff) tested the affected weapons that he could (like increased rof or increased damage) and found absolutely zero change. Either IW is trying a placebo effect to get people to use those guns or the actual update isn't live yet.

edit: Drift0r just put out another video saying that the hotfix is out and working now.

On another topic, anyone else notice a huge increase in the number of type-95 fmg9 akimbo blind eye assassin dead silence users? If not all of that, 9 out of 10 people seem to have at least one of those (mainly the perks). It's so frustrating having UAV and literally 1 person on a team of 6 showing up.

1. Get cleaned

It's worse on Ground War. :P One time I called in a A-UAV and a grand total of 1 out of 9 showed up. :(

-Random Youtuber

Seems to me like it's like that for a week once in a while, and this week is the worst so far. I usually just wait it out but then again there's always someone on the team with a recon drone that counters that. I usually destroy UAVs and Counter UAVs for the pointstreak, if I have the chance.