Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

champion

Been having problems finding servers on the PC ever since the DLC came out. ): Had like 30+ potential servers in TDM/Dom before, now I'm down to 1-6.

i think you need to mess with some files to get it to work right again, cant remember. you should youtube it

I've had this problem as well, it seems to a a problem on their end (they screwed something up with the DLC).

Haven't been playing much lately. It's mostly a combination of work, and this stupid issue.

think my stats are glitched, says i have a 57 win streak, the only time i really win lots of games in a row is in a open lobby/ with my clan. and i dont play that long to get a 57 win streak

and i really dont see me getting 40-50 games won in a row with randoms

Ranqecaravan.png

have horrible internet

hope you spawn behind an enemy(this is highly likely) and

use the mp7 spartan lazer assault rifle smg shotgun

This pretty much. Also the FMG9 akimbos, because according to infinity ward the best way to nerf an smg is to increase it's rate of fire.

The new faceoff maps are pretty fun with friends though.

some of you might know the ak74u is in single player and the specop mission thingys. they might be bringing it to multiplayer. iw posted a image that had all the mw3 multiplayer guns on it, in that image the ak74u was there.

also they are re-making rust and shipment for faceoff

the maps will probs be paid dlc( they should be free as they are old maps tbh), but i cant see iw being so retarded as to make the 74u a paid dlc

Ranqecaravan.png

I don't know if they can give a gun as paid dlc, it's really unfair. Everyone will want it, and should have it if it comes out, not just the people that pay for premium.

Anyway, haven't played much of this game lately, lost my usual team to Diablo 3, and since I like MW3 and not interested in any RPGs these times, I play alone, and I keep ending up in teams where other players don't know how to play so it's not fun. I do have the occasional enemy team that invites me to play with them because I'm the only one going positive and I have a nice score, but still. Tired of playing with people that go 0-35 and 10-20.

If anyone plays on the computer and wants someone to play with feel free to add me - Ting Ting Boom, Ignore the appalling K:D ratio i normally played at uni drunk or very hungover :)

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

also they are re-making rust and shipment for faceoff hardcore headquarters

If they did this, I'd probably never stop playing...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

elite just got 3 new face off maps, they have said they are probs the last face off maps (if they bring rust and shipment back as free dlc i hope they dont [bleep] up the allready bad spawns in those maps)

the new face off maps are

uturn is a highway with a under pass in the middle., it has horrible spawns (whats new)

vortex is a farm with a hurricane in the background, again bad spawns

intersection is a cross shaped map with 4 buildings, some nice sight lines. havnt played it so no idea about the spawns

also terminal has been a confirmed as a free map. so yay, doubt its for face off, its a bit to big

Ranqecaravan.png

Finally started playing MW3 today. Love it. Isuck pretty bad at fps games and to make it worse i have constant 2 bar connections but still having a ton of fun. I realised that id often lose gunfights cause of my connection so i decided to rock the AA12 or whatever its called and ive had a few good games with it. Good way to spend a 2 week holiday :D

Finally started playing MW3 today. Love it. Isuck pretty bad at fps games and to make it worse i have constant 2 bar connections but still having a ton of fun. I realised that id often lose gunfights cause of my connection so i decided to rock the AA12 or whatever its called and ive had a few good games with it. Good way to spend a 2 week holiday :D

over 1k kills with the AA12, i run the skorpion secondaries with it and i have 3k+ kills with those. Just to give you an idea how bad the AA12 is lol.

i guess it's a decent alternative to the pump actions but it's range is just so bad by default

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

over 1k kills with the AA12, i run the skorpion secondaries with it and i have 3k+ kills with those. Just to give you an idea how bad the AA12 is lol.

i guess it's a decent alternative to the pump actions but it's range is just so bad by default

Yeah i pretty much use it as a secondary now, on one of my classes where i use overkill.

On a different note, does anyone know if it's possible to set my matchmaking so it matches me with people from countries around mine more often? I actually manage to get 4 bars the few times it does. I'm getting bit tired of getting shot out of nowhere/through corners/around corners/etc.

I'm getting bit tired of getting shot out of nowhere/through corners/around corners/etc.

I've never played without this happening even with a good connection.

I'm getting bit tired of getting shot out of nowhere/through corners/around corners/etc.

I've never played without this happening even with a good connection.

I don't like lag compensation either. It's like they don't even give you a chance (dying instantly on meeting an enemy).

I was so annoyed a couple of days ago, infected, last but one alive, managed to work my way up to an MOAB...as I call it in, throwing knife to the face.

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

To add insult to injury, the (now) final survivor got one and called it in. :|

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Well i realized today that only way for me to get 4bar connection 90% of the time is by playing TDM. It's pretty alright.

Managed to have a few really good games :D

Fell inlove with the PM9. It's a petty decent gun aside from the fact that i have to duck and run from anything longrange :P

Along with SoH and Steady Aim, it's pretty deadly close - medium range.

Well i realized today that only way for me to get 4bar connection 90% of the time is by playing TDM. It's pretty alright.

Fell inlove with the PM9. It's a petty decent gun aside from the fact that i have to duck and run from anything longrange :P

Try the MP7, bit lower firing rate but you can hit anything you see.

Try the MP7, bit lower firing rate but you can hit anything you see.

Will once i unlock it :P

Picked up a few today, and ihave to be honest but i really disliked it.

I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that it's not 1 handed. Maybe it's the fact that every second killcam i see has one in it.

But all in all the PM9 just has a much better feel for me. I hardly ever have to ADS when using it, which is something i love. Rapid Fire + Extended Mags just makes me feel like i'm unstopable.

Also on a different note, i ran into someone names Heart of Guthix today :P