Revenant Drop Rates

Ambler

My experience points to no sort of EP/DP system. I go with yaks and stay for 3+ hours per trip. Over long periods of time the raw number of rare drops seems to be more or less even. Likewise, some rare drops have low values. Thus the profits vary heavily which might seem to the superstitious like there is some sort of EP/DP system. Really though, if we were to gather a massive sample I think we would see that the rare drops are distributed evenly.

This is mostly speculation though. If someone who knows their statistics is willing to help me figure out an easy way to log kills that won't slow down my killrate too much then I would be glad to start logging kills. I'm interested in knowing the droprates of the different categories relative to each other, if the droprates of the different level revs are different. I would also like to know how many kills/drops I need to log to gather statistically significant data. I'm guessing though due to the variety of revs and the variety of rare drops I would need to log a massive amount of kills to figure these out.

What I'm most interested in though is brawlers. I actually have yet to see a brawlers drop, I have a feeling they might be as rare as the dragon full helm from miths. Any confirmation that reverents drop them (screenshot) would be much appreciated. Or even confirmation that the chaos element drops them.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

There was a pic on the rs screenies thread showing someone getting mage brawlers.

And it was mainly just a theory, I don't think that it's true, but I doubt JaGEx would throw away that sort of system.

as for logging drops, simply get an order that you will kill revs in, and just get a print out of it, with space to fill indrops, type it up at end of trip, if you kill in a diff order, havespace to cross them out and write a diff name

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

110513001149.png

From the level 15 goblin.

Revs do indeed drop brawlers, chaos ely however I don't know.

I've logged mabye 4500 kills at this point, and only had 2 brawlers. I'd say they are about 1/1500 to 1/2000 chance from revs. Chaos ely should be higher, if it does drop them.

Jagex says in the Reverant article in the knowlege base that they are "Extremely uncommon." I believe they ment it lol.

Also, it seems that mage and melee brawlers are the most common. Out of the four people I know that have also gotten brawlers, they have also been magic or melee or both. Although i have nothing to back this up. It could easily be a coinsadance, but i somehow doubt it.

Creator288.png2763.gif

Hmm, killing in a certain order would work for logging, shame it would likely cut into my killrate.

PM me in game anytime

Hey, i think i have killed over 400 revs, got killed by pkers a couple times and havent seen a >Single< drop.. nothing not even statuettes..

anyone knows how thats coming? should i do some sort of special quest, take some specific item?

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

Jennicas ring boosts rev specific drops. Like increased chances of getting sharks from the werewolf or a fire orb from the pyrefeind. Other then that there are no boosting items for the valuable drops. Just stick at it, you sound due for a drop soon.

Just make sure you are using your salve (e) and you should be fine. Also you might want to test whip versus gs because you want KO potential there to kill them before you eat.

Edit: Getting pked less would probably be a good idea too. Increases your kills/hour.

PM me in game anytime

hehe, yerr i know.. but im getting better at it, already taking backup tort with rocktails to counter the pkers ;) got a couple kills that way already

anyways, i use jennica's ring ;)

and yes im desperate for a drop lol

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

One of my friends was killed at a rev trip by a pker and lost his G2H. Some weeks later when he went to the dungeon again, he killed a rev imp and gained a statue (5M). Maybe there is some system :rolleyes:

Or it's just luck :P

I thought you couldn't get the 5M statue (ancient statuette afaik) in F2P. :mellow:

Either I was wrong or your friend used a G2H on a P2P world. ...I just don't see why you would do that.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

One of my friends was killed at a rev trip by a pker and lost his G2H. Some weeks later when he went to the dungeon again, he killed a rev imp and gained a statue (5M). Maybe there is some system :rolleyes:

I thought you couldn't get the 5M statue (ancient statuette afaik) in F2P. :mellow:

Either I was wrong or your friend used a G2H on a P2P world. ...I just don't see why you would do that.

I was with him when he lost the G2H (couldn't help him unfortunately), and he is pure F2P ;)

V He posted this picture in his blog V

2vae805.png

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I swear that those are P2P only...... How strange.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

It's F2P according to Wikipedia :P

Killed another bunch of Revenants solo. The cyclops (82) took me alot of food so I killed lower revs most of the time :(

I died yesterday and lost 150K. I don't think droprate increases when you die anymore ;) .

[hide]imp 84 gp

imp 100

goblin 141

imp 74

goblin 125

imp 0

goblin 177

imp 0

imp 117

imp 0

goblin 183

goblin 135

imp 0

imp 0

cyclops 127

imp 0

goblin 54

imp 70

cyclops 113

goblin 134

imp 0

imp 0

cyclops 269

imp 81

goblin 108

imp 0[/hide]

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I started A rev log awhile back of the 4 low level south ones, imp, gobo 15(?), gobo 30(?), and they pyre fiend. I think I ended up with ~500-1k imp kills with 1 statue, pyre I killed about 100 with 2 drops, same about 100 for the gobos with no drops; and F2P. Imp stat was army totem, pyre were lower variety/ tier 1

I do not have the exact numbers because I deleted the files.

When I 3-manned the north/west rev group; ice, gobo, imp, gobo, ware, hob gob, vamp we usually end up with a drop per food run. We skip the hellhound because it eats far too much and has one of the stronger magic attacks.

Bumping this, I wouldn't mind someone to do a trip with me 2morrow, as I wish to test both rapier and maul there, see how weak to crush they are, compared to stab with rapier...

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Bumping this, I wouldn't mind someone to do a trip with me 2morrow, as I wish to test both rapier and maul there, see how weak to crush they are, compared to stab with rapier...

Best of luck to you. It seems impossible to stay at revs for more than 5 minutes without getting attacked by a group of PKers. :(

I was with him when he lost the G2H (couldn't help him unfortunately), and he is pure F2P ;)

V He posted this picture in his blog V

2vae805.png

Those were definitely p2p only in bh days. Highest f2p could get was the Bandos Scrimshaw (50k). Maybe they changed it so f2p can get all the statues from revs now tho.

Best of luck to you. It seems impossible to stay at revs for more than 5 minutes without getting attacked by a group of PKers. :(

Pkers I can handle. I normally bring about 10 dragon bolts (e) and my Avas, along with a bow. Range Maul comboing is fun.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Pkers I can handle. I normally bring about 10 dragon bolts (e) and my Avas, along with a bow. Range Maul comboing is fun.

That might be enough to scare one or two pkers away, but an entire clan? Nah. :mellow: