Hitting random 20's

TDC

Im in Kuradal's Dungeon killing the greater demons and as well as the normal ranged attacks i keep hitting 20's. Anyone know what this is?

Sorry if im being a complete noob :rolleyes:

kjdkjtdktdfkyrf5638374.th.png

Edit: the pic doesnt want to be shown clearly. Link here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/kjdkjtdktdfkyrf5638374.png/

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

Im in Kuradal's Dungeon killing the greater demons and as well as the normal ranged attacks i keep hitting 20's. Anyone know what this is?

Sorry if im being a complete noob :rolleyes:

kjdkjtdktdfkyrf5638374.th.png

Edit: the pic doesnt want to be shown clearly. Link here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/kjdkjtdktdfkyrf5638374.png/

You'r using a poisoned weapon

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

Not using poison, just boring old Iron knives

Tdc.png

676767.png

proof that im only using iron knifes. Also i didnt poison and swich.

Just me killing them. Both pics have been where i saw it spawn and started killing it.

Tdc.png

Then I have no idea. I dont think there is any equipment that poisons monsters for you, though i could be wrong.

got fsh, accumulator, amulet of ranging, knifes, full d'hide, god book ,d boots and ferocious ring

Tdc.png

In the picture, it looks like a book of balance, right? the guthix one?

yep im too poor to afford a good god book :)

Tdc.png

Well then i honestly have no idea what its from, unless they updated the book of balance to poison, which i doubt they did.

On a side note, you can do easy clues until you get the pages for a zammy book if you want, you will also profit from other stuff along the way.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

"Darts, and Knives for that matter, have this glitch where it randomly poisons the monsters. I remember seeing that when I used to do Arma Kc with dragon darts. That was almost a year ago and it still hasn't been fixed. "

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1433483-gargoyles-taking-poison-damage/

Seems to be the only explanation.

Well then i honestly have no idea what its from, unless they updated the book of balance to poison, which i doubt they did.

HERR DERP

PM me for fitocracy invite

On a side note, you can do easy clues until you get the pages for a zammy book if you want, you will also profit from other stuff along the way.

This is no faster than using any other method of making money to buy zammy pages unless level 1 clue spamming is your best moneymaker.

Funnily enough, it's the best moneymaker for a huge amount of players. They just don't seem to know.

This is no faster than using any other method of making money to buy zammy pages unless level 1 clue spamming is your best moneymaker.

Funnily enough, it's the best moneymaker for a huge amount of players. They just don't seem to know.

I only suggested it because he said he doesnt have the money for it, and thats one way to get the book while making a profit. I know there are better ways out there to make the money, but its how i would have done it if i were in his position.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Does this only occur on certain monsters? Im working on my garg task in there with rune darts, and its not happening :( I know we shouldnt abuse bugs, but i wont say no to an extra 20 points of damage per hit.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I only suggested it because he said he doesnt have the money for it, and thats one way to get the book while making a profit. I know there are better ways out there to make the money, but its how i would have done it if i were in his position.

So basically, you intentionally gave potentially bad advice?

Go you.

So basically, you intentionally gave potentially bad advice?

Go you.

Im not sure how it was bad advice. No, I did not give him the super duper money making methods. But I did give him something that is better than what he is doing. He obviously doesnt have much money on his acc, nor did he ask to make more, so we arent required to give him the 3m+/hr money making methods or anything else. If he wanted those, he could have checked any other thread on H&A. All I gave him was an alternative way to obtain the zammy god book without having to go through the process of making money to buy the pages. I never said it would be faster.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Cheers for the money making advice but when i can be bothered to make money i normally pop over to frost dragons, its quite a stable source when i can find an empty world.

Tdc.png

Please read he H&A forum rules before posting advice or discussing other suggestions given: http://forum.tip.it/topic/292649-new-posting-guidelines/

You are free to politely disagree with other suggestions, but do not antagonise or flame them.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^