Fury vs BCP

squidsquash

Fury/Zerker ring > C rapier > Extremes/Overloads > 88/96 Summoning > 95 prayer > Bandos

Imo You should only consider getting bandos once you have all of the above and have a sustained cash pile. Remember if you need to sell an item to get something else, you cant afford it.

envmcniaesit.png

Or he could buy the armour and sell it back once he needs something. :P

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Fury is definitly more convenient than a chestplate which can be easily replaced with an alternative. Same can be said with

fury to an extent. A glory over fury is a huge margin compared to something let's say, torags or dragon

plate over bandos.

Fury Amulet is 10mil, giving +8 str bonus.

BCP is 18mil, giving +4 str bonus.

Taking into account that glory gives +6 str bonus, and assuming you dont have torso. A BCP has a lower gp/str bonus then a fury.

So if you are only slaying and you dont have torso, get BCP before Fury.

Blue_Sock.png

Nobody states the fact that the fury also has a nice prayer bonus and really insane +15 to all

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I highly doubt the 20m~ I have can get me to extremes, so I bought a fury until I get a bigger cashpile and I will eventually sell the fury for extremes

TY everyone :thumbsup:

I think you can, with current herb prices and if you have Scroll of Cleansing (~10% cost-saving).

More than that, the SoC saves 12.5% of secondaries.

Can you explain the mathematics here? From my calculations, it only actually saves 11 and one-ninth percent.

Its not math, its testing, it should only be 11.111111111 repeating of course% . I've personally cleaned and made into unf pots over 10 k lants in the last 2 days and its produced 12.5% more potions. Meaning once again the KB is wrong. Inb4jagexpatchesitandruinsmyprofits.

It is, and always has been, a 1 in 8 chance of saving a secondary, and a 1 in 10 chance of making the potion extra quick (in one tick).

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I highly doubt the 20m~ I have can get me to extremes, so I bought a fury until I get a bigger cashpile and I will eventually sell the fury for extremes

I think you can, with current herb prices and if you have Scroll of Cleansing (~10% cost-saving).

Can you explain the mathematics here? From my calculations, it only actually saves 11 and one-ninth percent.

Its not math, its testing, it should only be 11.111111111 repeating of course% . I've personally cleaned and made into unf pots over 10 k lants in the last 2 days and its produced 12.5% more potions. Meaning once again the KB is wrong. Inb4jagexpatchesitandruinsmyprofits.

It is, and always has been, a 1 in 8 chance of saving a secondary, and a 1 in 10 chance of making the potion extra quick (in one tick).

interesting, because when I make my juju pots, I never make the pot extra quick, but I do seem to have a fair chance at saving a herb.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

You receive a 1 in 8 chance that you make a potion twice as fast as usual You receive a 1 in 10 chance that you save a secondary ingredient when making any potion

You sir, are incorrect.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

You receive a 1 in 8 chance that you make a potion twice as fast as usual You receive a 1 in 10 chance that you save a secondary ingredient when making any potion

You sir, are incorrect.

If that is sourced from Runewiki or the KBase, I wouldn't take it with a grain of salt.

When making superprayers I always end up with more than 10% more wyvern bones.

Always.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I've personally cleaned and made into unf pots over 10 k lants in the last 2 days and its produced 12.5% more potions. Meaning once again the KB is wrong.

Scroll of cleansing - 20k tokens

Members only. Requires a Herblore level of 49 and a Dungeoneering level of 55. Once used, the scroll will disappear, giving you the following permanent effects:

You receive a 1 in 8 chance that you make a potion twice as fast as usual

You receive a 1 in 10 chance that you save a secondary ingredient when making any potion

Source: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_rewards#cleansing

You sir, are incorrect.

1/8 = 12.5%

Your argument is quoting a source that you explicitly state to be wrong on this matter, and call him wrong for something that mathematically works out to be true according to your own testing. (Either that or quoting some other source that likely quoted the KB in the first place and at any rate has the same information as the KB which you explicitly state to be false.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I've personally cleaned and made into unf pots over 10 k lants in the last 2 days and its produced 12.5% more potions. Meaning once again the KB is wrong.

Members only. Requires a Herblore level of 49 and a Dungeoneering level of 55. Once used, the scroll will disappear, giving you the following permanent effects:

You receive a 1 in 10 chance that you save a secondary ingredient when making any potion

You sir, are incorrect.

1/8 = 12.5%

Your argument is quoting a source that you explicitly state to be wrong on this matter, and call him wrong for something that mathematically works out to be true according to your own testing. (Either that or quoting some other source that likely quoted the KB in the first place and at any rate has the same information as the KB which you explicitly state to be false.)

Besides, it's not like Jagex could mix something up in the KBase, could they?

:unsure:

dungensweapers.png

You sir, are incorrect.

1/8 = 12.5%

Besides, it's not like Jagex could mix something up in the KBase, could they?

:unsure:

I said the KB is wrong. He quoted me in his response so I assumed he meant it as a contradiction to me saying the KB is wrong. We agree here so let's not argue.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword