07-Jun-2011 � Deadliest Catch

Da_Latios

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This "quest" was more of a "here, do this easy task and get loads of exp and nice things".

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

What has fixed? Sprites? What are you all celebrating for?

After the Easter 2011 update (Hawthorn & Holly) a lot of players experienced a graphical glitch with the Amulet of nature. When equipped, it would appear to have a white gem similar to a diamond amulet/Amulet of power, rather than an emerald-colored gem.

[hide=Screenie from the day it got pwnt]amulet_of_derp.png[/hide]

Took them nearly two months to fix it, but hey... at least I can stop raging every update now. :-w

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Well, they're wieldable in the shield slot. There's a big and a small version, and you can easily get multiples, for placeholder purposes. It means you can catch one more fish before you need to bank. That's it. I doubt it does much for XP rates, but every little helps.

Do the new nets fit in a tackle box?

Well, they're wieldable in the shield slot. There's a big and a small version, and you can easily get multiples, for placeholder purposes. It means you can catch one more fish before you need to bank. That's it. I doubt it does much for XP rates, but every little helps.

Really really really good question. No idea, since I don't own a tackle box. Can anyone enlighten?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Really really really good question. No idea, since I don't own a tackle box. Can anyone enlighten?

Since Jagex plans to add more lep-like storage they're really going to have to get on the ball and ensue new items can fit rather than us having to wait a week after every update.

Hameigh.png

They can be added. I tried it right when I got them.

priest_wiz.png