2070 Hegemony

Icuownage

10 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you want to play?

• Premade country hegemony
    • Grow your own hegemony
    • Neither

The year is 2070:

The American wars into the middle east ended in disaster for the western world, with the unification of many of the Islamic countries. The strain it put on Britain, USA and Germany, who joined the war in 2013 tore the countries apart, causing 2020-2050 being known as the 'Independence Era'. During this era, China declared war on the remnants of the American states, before their seperation, however with aide from Canada, America was able to push back the Chinese threat, although, many people believe that China only began to lose the war when Thailand declared war on China, sparking the Tibetan and Taiwanese independence wars. China, recieved aide from their allies the Indian's, but this left the Indian forces busy in the Chinese front, Sri Lanka, the small island nation was able to muster a large force to attack the Indian mainland, some say Sri Lanka were backed by investors that helped form the trade republic Sri Lanka is today. Now after the war, China lays in a shell of what it was, the unstable nation is on the verge of collapsing into wrestling dynasties like old feudal China, it is on the tipping point.

During this time, the united Islamic nations decided once and for all to rid the world of the christian threat, as they believe christianity has tried to many times to do to them. Thus beginning the modern religious wars that are still carrying on to this year. The threat of Islamic domination in Europe, many European nations embraced religion again, however this seems to have formed religious wars inside Europe, and with Germany shattered, many nations tried to grab the Germanic area forming a few power houses.

Much of the craziness sweeping over Earth led to a select few investors forming a space program and colonising Jupiter's moon of Europa, which has now began to thrive from the advancements made by a ton of money.

Dungeonal, I know, I've tried to fix that by halfing the modifier, to you feel it's still to unfair? I could remove the -cash mod and give you another -mod

Man power let's you do stuff, such as build armies, ships and stuff.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure you want that?

+0.5 tech

-0.5 Offensive skill to any form of military.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

You're the empire of islam aren't you?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I think its ok, so long as I don't need cash to build armies.. I know that sounds silly, but you know what I'm getting at. If I have such a huge manpower I should be able to use it

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I guess conscription is okay, but they'd be weaker in comparison to actual paid troops

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Every region has a - mod, and I'll let it go down to -0.25.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Sweet, thanks

yo dude if an army costs 3000 manpower and 50 cash how am i ever supposed to build an army??

Born of fire, The Glorious Terran Empire emerges a straggling collection of provinces, surrounding three minor nations. The Terran Empire is an offensive nation, its people hungry for war, pillage. Expansion through conquest the only goal of its governments, relentless in their pursuit of glory.

National idea: Pursuit of glory

50% cheaper armies

thx

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Well you start with 5x your budget (not 5x + this year, but 5x total), so I think you can buy two armies already.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Mather, but most of christian Europe want you dead

Also, Dungeonal I am about to lower the price of armies, so you can change your national idea still if you want, but I wont make them massively cheap.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Icu, first of all, this is 2070, not 1070, second most of my area is the Arabian peninsula, the part with the Sheiks, not the "prophets".

Ok, reiteration, America wants you dead :thumbsup:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Icu, first of all, this is 2070, not 1070, second most of my area is the Arabian peninsula, the part with the Sheiks, not the "prophets".

Ok, reiteration, America wants you dead :thumbsup:

That would be China, IRL America is allied to most of Arabia.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I guess no one read my setting then?

Also changed the ship and army prices.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Saudi Arabia is still British if I remember correctly.

Only Britain is still British.

Icu, let me show you something.

http://maps.google.no/?ll=23.80545,41.220703&spn=20.454044,45&t=h&z=5

As you can see, the land I own is made up of Saudi Arabia (ally of USA), Qatar (ally of USA), Jordan (ally of USA), Israel (ally of USA), Yemen (receiving military aid from USA), Iraq (CT war won) (recieving military aid from USA), Syria (neutral), UAE (neutral).

Arabia is not the part of the middle east in which war is going on.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Cool. And in this version, USA doesn't exist, and the extremism unified the islamic people.

Colonisation map

http://min.us/ldbkf8

You can ask for more areas to be added into the colonisation thing, but so far only these have been added by request.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Your country is NAMED the EMPIRE OF ISLAM

I would think there is SOME RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM.

You picked all to be it, if you don't want to be the 'Divine will' will become the islamic empire.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Reformulate that last sentence, will you?

If you mean that if I don't like it, then I should change the name then I think I would prefer to simply call it Arabia, I just stuck with the name you assigned it before the change of system.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1