View it! ____now____

Godslayer

wow pretty nice! :shock:

but it looks like he's giving the finger for a little bit...

LOL?

1st Post wo0t!!one,one!1

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

looking nice so far, personally ur skin tones aren't what i like but each to thier own of course. Probably got work to do but forehead in particular looks a bit flat from lack of muhc shading as of yet

and i reckon it'd be better if it were a coin, more rs make him look like an evil rich guy :twisted:

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

looking nice so far, personally ur skin tones aren't what i like but each to thier own of course. Probably got work to do but forehead in particular looks a bit flat from lack of muhc shading as of yet

and i reckon it'd be better if it were a coin, more rs make him look like an evil rich guy :twisted:

His forehead isn't shaded at all, prolly cuz it's a WIP?

Nice 1 GS, but I think the purple skin shade looks a bit weird though.

His forehead isn't shaded at all, prolly cuz it's a WIP?

Nice 1 GS, but I think the purple skin shade looks a bit weird though.

Pay attention to the bits i made bold in the quote of my original post. I completely acknowledged twice that it was cause of the WIP. If u want to pick on what I say atleast read its full context or pick a time when I am actually talking aload of rubbish

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't see much of an issue with the neck actually. It is just supposed to be a more muscular fellow. Some people have thick necks.

And as for the highlights, purple skin tones etc., there are purple, green, etc. tones in skin. Mostl likely they will become somewhat more subtle as he finishes up.

Also certain lighting can certainly cause that effect.

lol a cookie. i no the comp its for, its a 15m one on media market. u HAVE 2 make it a cookie when u hand in ure next wip ok? lol that would be funny. and its meant 2 be a coin if u havn't caught on yet......

anyway lookin good, gl with the comp!

RM

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"