LRC weapon choice

vooovv

Hi all,

I have been doing quite a few slayer tasks recently trying out my new rapier and I have been wondering about what is the best weapon for living rock creatures. Money/tokens aren't really any problem.

I have been trying out the rapier but how does it compare to the SS or chaotic maul.

Thanks guys and I look forward to hearing your thoughts

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

Rapier is far better than SS and Chaotic Maul at LRC. Those things have very little defense at all so the rapier tears right through them.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

A spec weapon would be useful there as well. A GS, D mace, or even a barrelchest anchor (wouldn't reccomend this really, but its something) are good/decent crush spec weaps; claws and dds, are good as well. EEE might be a consideration for healing.

I've been using the SS down there, and even w/ my nooby stats I've been doing very well (relatively speaking).

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Rapier, as their defense is abysmal.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Definitely rapier.

As far as spec weapons go, I'm fairly sure that anything other than claws would actually slow you down.

Their defense is low enough that d dagger specs have higher dps then a rapier hit. But if you lose any turns switching then it wouldn't be worth it.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.