Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

just turn on momentum and you're set

I can actually use abilities you know :P

yeah she isn't as bad as [bleep]ing leik goddamn

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

You'd be better off at Dwarven Traders unless you really want Sceptre of the Gods :P The triskleion fragments and the amount of drops you end up getting (which are noted for ease), and the fact that it's far easier to do makes it the thieving alternative of choice <3:

I'd spoil Sally's blog with a spoiler, but I'm afraid it'd be a.... colossal bombshell! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

You'd be better off at Dwarven Traders unless you really want Sceptre of the Gods :P The triskleion fragments and the amount of drops you end up getting (which are noted for ease), and the fact that it's far easier to do makes it the thieving alternative of choice <3:

I'd spoil Sally's blog with a spoiler, but I'm afraid it'd be a.... colossal bombshell! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate you.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I hate you.

the love is real with this one

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Blog Update: I STARTED IT!!! 36 DOWN, OVER 22K TO GO

Yeah, 36 Royal hides gotten. This is going to take a while...

ANYWAY!

I completed the Desert tasks, as well as the med set of dg tasks.  Just two more sets and I shall become the Taskmaster I always was!

In other news, not much has been happening. I got a D2h from the Mole, which was odd, but it marks the first rare drop of this years rare drop counter, yay!

Lets see those LEVELSSSSS!

93smith_zps3b49aacc.png

96wc_zps99eb29fd.png

Dunno why that screwed up but oh well, bones to peaches is now unlocked!

Also, a note on my QBD loot tab...I'm not going to keep one. I shall be keeping the hide, but I won't be keeping the loot for all that long. I was already frustrated with it, as I was worried I would break it...Its easier on my little remaining sanity if I do it this way. 

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

claims to be bear fur but is actually a chipmunk

Please sir, I have trolled with the best of them. The likes of Malkinthekid, Dzihouchan and Baconisbacon have been partners and enemies. You are not even fit to lick their boots in the arts that you wish to partake in. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY

:twisted:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg