RoW drop

itam69

not sure if wrong section, but

HAS ANYONE ON TIF GOTTEN 2500 brew DROP BEFORE?

i dont care if you've had a friend say he's gotten a 2500 noted brew drop

i wanna know who's seen this drop tt

is it legit???????

anybody????????????????

herro??? t.t\

110623135223.png

110623131315.png

110623142050.png

Itam.gif

I've gotten over a dozen of those..(d stones)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

i have had a lot of addy ore drops, 10 palm tree seed drops, 32 noted torstol and some several other drops like dstones etc. oh and 2k yew logs + some fire orbs

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

i have had a lot of addy ore drops, 10 palm tree seed drops, 32 noted torstol and some several other drops like dstones etc. oh and 2k yew logs + some fire orbs

yar me too

tortsols snaps yews vecna addy dstones etc

WHAT ABOUT DA 2500 BREWS THO +_+

@jeremy

i dont believe you even took the time to read the topic description or the text above my screenshots-.-

Itam.gif

They were dropped a bit on the first day, and then i think jagex nerfed it into the crapper.

Speculation is speculative...

Why wouldn't Jagex just nerf the amount instead of the actual rarity of the drops?

I can not guarantee that they drop, as I have never received the drop, however it does seem to differ largely in comparison to the other claims of drops on the drop table.

w4M8t.png

They were dropped a bit on the first day, and then i think jagex nerfed it into the crapper.

Speculation is speculative...

Why wouldn't Jagex just nerf the amount instead of the actual rarity of the drops?

I can not guarantee that they drop, as I have never received the drop, however it does seem to differ largely in comparison to the other claims of drops on the drop table.

yea in 1 metal task i got 61 nats, 150 rune arrows and 100 silver ore

those kind of rare drop table drops seem to be very common compared to the newly released noted drops

i know theyre rare as [cabbage] but still common enough for almost every slayer to get

minus the frickin brews ~.~

@cowmaster i believe the new drop table droprates were through the roof on the first day, not just brews (if they do exist) because everyone in the cc i was in (fsc) was getting 200bstaves, noted tortsols and mass p ess/yew logs

that kind of [cabbage] just doesnt happen all at once in a cc, except on the first day ofc

Itam.gif

Theres also a 1 in 2343456786543245678967543256789 chance of getting a party hat from a drop with ROW on.

Joking aside, I dont think that fire giants would drop them if it is a drop for something. I tink that that specific drop may only apply to maybe a Nex or Corp. 2500 brews is a hell of a lot and a bit beyond the average value of the fire giants drop list, and it doesnt seem likely that it is a real drop.

I will say that this isnt real unless more people get the drop.

well idk if it's a rare drop table drop, fire giants would be one of the best monsters to drop it :s

pretty sure its justa myth, aside from the one guy who said he got it in this thread, who sounds like a troll +_+

Itam.gif

Unfortunately, all I can offer is hear-say, but YES, i do feel that this is a possible drop.

1.) A person in the clan chat : burstinglobs : recieved the 2,500 brew drop from rex.

2.) someone in TSG (the slayer's guild) received a 2,500 brew drop from mutated blood-velds.

There are a few drops I would also like to see a screen shot of : anything over 10K yews, over 10k pure ess or any 2k+ addy bar drops, along with the "50 noted" dragon daggers.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

Theres also a 1 in 2343456786543245678967543256789 chance of getting a party hat from a drop with ROW on.

I've actually thought about that... Lol. There's got to be some hidden [cabbage] somewhere in RuneScape. Something where the odds aren't impossible, but incredibly improbable.

09144a99bb.png

just as i've feared...no one on tif has gotten this drop :'(

no one on jsp has gotten this drop

this adds up to an assload of elite slayers (by that i mean 20+mil slayer xp) boss hunters, effigy campers, etc that haven't seen this drop tt

-_-;

pretty sure addy ore/bars dont drop over 1k, ive had 214 noted ore drop

17k yew drop seems like someone got bored and went overboard and gets a kick out of exagerating on rs wiki (ive gotten 4k and heard several others get up to 5k

:s

anyways back to skilling my rs free time away fml cant wait to try n slay 100 noted tortsols and 2500 brews

Itam.gif

Well Krampell did say he got it as a drop along with someone else mentioning hearing from two other people getting it. And you're assuming everyone on tif read this thread. And you're assuming everyone who's ever gotten a valuable drop either bothers to go on a forum and tell people or takes a picture of it. Was finding this out so urgent that you had to conduct an investigation and start a topic that made you look like a lunatic trying to find his drugs? You can't dismiss every time someone says they got it as a drop as a troll.

you dont

have to

WRITE

this???????????? t.t\

:blink:

/showing you how annoying reading your topic is

You dismiss everything proving you wrong as false or created by trolls. You choose to ignore the multiple posts telling you your answer and confirming that the drops do exist. This thread has had 1k views hardly even an extremely small fraction of the entire runescape population. There is no possible way that you can conclude that they do not exist after being told they do by people who have received these drops. You're trying to convince yourself that this drop does not exist.

I have had a 13K yew drop the day after it came out, from nechrayels.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

Well Krampell did say he got it as a drop along with someone else mentioning hearing from two other people getting it. And you're assuming everyone on tif read this thread. And you're assuming everyone who's ever gotten a valuable drop either bothers to go on a forum and tell people or takes a picture of it. Was finding this out so urgent that you had to conduct an investigation and start a topic that made you look like a lunatic trying to find his drugs? You can't dismiss every time someone says they got it as a drop as a troll.

you dont

have to

WRITE

this???????????? t.t\

You dismiss everything proving you wrong as false or created by trolls. You choose to ignore the multiple posts telling you your answer and confirming that the drops do exist. This thread has had 1k views hardly even an extremely small fraction of the entire runescape population. There is no possible way that you can conclude that they do not exist after being told they do by people who have received these drops. You're trying to convince yourself that this drop does not exist.

please refrain from posting in my threads. thanks :)

why the mods deleted my post, and not your spam, i have no idea.

anyways the large # of traffic @d2jsp/this section, its safe to say, if the 2500 brew does exist (only 1 person , not multiple people, said they got it as a drop themselves, which sounded like a troll) its more rare than slaying a dfh, aka pretty much will not drop aka doesn't exist.

sorry to burst your high and mighty bubble of yours

if theres a drop rare enough for two massive forums to have never found, its also safe to say it doesn't exist despite the useless post of yours.

anyways its easier to prove something exists as a drop, than it is to prove something doesn't exist as a drop

yet i've seen no proof of 2500 brews as a drop

and don't even think of trying to counter this with "oh not everyone screenshots their drops or posts logs about their drops"

then why is this 2500 brew drop, the ONLY drop never been screenshotted/logged?

Itam.gif

you dont

have to

WRITE

this???????????? t.t\

please refrain from posting in my threads. thanks :)

why the mods deleted my post, and not your spam, i have no idea.

Because mine wasn't spam and yours was insulting and in no way related to the topic.

anyways the large # of traffic @d2jsp/this section, its safe to say, if the 2500 brew does exist (only 1 person , not multiple people, said they got it as a drop themselves, which sounded like a troll) its more rare than slaying a dfh, aka pretty much will not drop aka doesn't exist.

Low drop rate doesn't make it not exist. It would be stupid to think so.

sorry to burst your high and mighty bubble of yours

What bubble

if theres a drop rare enough for two massive forums to have never found, its also safe to say it doesn't exist despite the useless post of yours.

One person who viewed this topic found it and another pointed out two from reliable sources.

anyways its easier to prove something exists as a drop, than it is to prove something doesn't exist as a drop

You're correct, it has been proven true.

yet i've seen no proof of 2500 brews as a drop

I've never seen a picture of dragon chain from a dust devil but I know people have gotten it.

and don't even think of trying to counter this with "oh not everyone screenshots their drops or posts logs about their drops"

Why not. It's true. But I guess you ignore facts to fulfill your need to be right 100% of the time.

then why is this 2500 brew drop, the ONLY drop never been screenshotted/logged?

It isn't. Tell me where you can find a picture of half of those drops.

Yes, it does exist, I've gotten it before.

Not even remotely sure how you thought this sounded like a troll.

Unfortunately, all I can offer is hear-say, but YES, i do feel that this is a possible drop.

1.) A person in the clan chat : burstinglobs : recieved the 2,500 brew drop from rex.

2.) someone in TSG (the slayer's guild) received a 2,500 brew drop from mutated blood-velds.

There are a few drops I would also like to see a screen shot of : anything over 10K yews, over 10k pure ess or any 2k+ addy bar drops, along with the "50 noted" dragon daggers.

There's one person first hand and two from reliable sources. And no matter how many times you point out how big the forums are the fact still remains that this thread only has a little over 1k views. Therefore only a little over 1k people have even read this thread and know that you're talking about whether the brew drop exists or not. There could be over a million people on these forums and still only a little over 1k people have read this thread. I'm sure this isn't the only drop never to be screen shot, I don't know about you but I've never seen a picture of half of those drops, but that doesn't make it not exist.

Low drop rate =/= doesn't exist by the way.

They deleted your post because it deliberately insulted me for no reason. My post was in no way spam, it was simply proving you false. But then again every time someone does that you accuse them of spamming or trolling.

And honestly the way you created this topic (I mean the way you actually worded it) made me think YOU were trolling. I didn't post until after the mods left this up for a while because I really thought this pointless topic to satisfy someone's belief (which ultimately was proven false) was a troll thread.

This thread hasn't even been up 24 hours and your already claiming because nobody's posted a shot on this thread it can't exist.

Posting in a troll thread.

lol what? yet another guy twisting my text around. go outside.

@purple text guy thanks ill check it out =o

/end thread can be closed/deleted

Itam.gif