Tempted Killers Reopen

TrinityFlow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how downfall member's try to post negative things on the topic. Don' be mad because TK always beat you, be mad because you never had the skills to take on TK.

octanenopain-1.png

[Crimson Raiders Trial Commander] || [#Octane@SwiftIRC] || [Octane Leader]

"There's no rush to greatness"

After closing last October, Tempted Killers have resurrected as a team. Good luck clan world!Tempted Killers ForumsTempted Killers Memberlist

btw TK closed at the end of July, I am absolutely sure of this because i checked the date that I intro'ed to TT

Doesn't this clan close and reopen all the time? Who even cares?

There are several clans that have closed and reopened multiple times.For instance, if you look towards the top of the clan ladder both RoT and TT have closed and reopened, yet they have still showed their prowess in this last opening. Whose to say TK can't do the same. Not only that, your clan is not really in the best position to troll and start beef as for one, you are slumping, and two, you have never beat TK in a fight, and have even suffered a miserable 42-0 defeat in a fight that started 49-42.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (If we had rep here im pretty sure id gain +69420 for this well thought out post)

l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l im dan and i try to troll because a clan has opened and reopened when mine has never had the guts to close when we should

Let's cut the crap, you don't have to agree with a clan reopening, but there is certainly no reason to troll and make jokes like this. It's people like you who are driving people away from the clan world by just generally being immature and by laughing in the face of clan's that have failed in the past attempting to try again (yes i can admit tk failed in the past, and that's because it was centered around a couple people). Sure I've had my immature times, and I'm sure many people will agree with that, but its one thing to go through a stage for a few months, and a completely different thing to have been acting like this for the past couple years.

Don't think it will be the same without Soulja Melle and Viking Ship.

ur right, it won't but not gonna lie soulja melle really didnt do all that much and made several completely stupid mistakes, including closing tk to join dk, honestly i think without soulja melle tk has alot better chance of lasting longer. Viking Ship is a different story as he was one of the hardest working officials. I guess we'll just have to see how this goes.

I don't necessarily agree with TK reopening, but who am I to stop them. They already have a good group of members that know what they are doing, and were an integral part of the community in the past. Good luck to everyone going forth in the effort to reopen TK it's no small task.

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

lol as per my status, I'm retired, so not technically in Downfall, and don't really care about past TK-Downfall beef. It's a game, and the drama that comes along with it [usually] adds to the fun.

my point was that clearly there's too much instability in a clan that open and reopens constantly, that they shouldn't even bother, and that it's not even worth posting about. But I think I may have confused TK with another clan maybe.. hmm.. cause the clan I was thinking about closed and reopened more than twice (I think)

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

lol as per my status, I'm retired, so not technically in Downfall, and don't really care about past TK-Downfall beef. It's a game, and the drama that comes along with it [usually] adds to the fun.

my point was that clearly there's too much instability in a clan that open and reopens constantly, that they shouldn't even bother, and that it's not even worth posting about. But I think I may have confused TK with another clan maybe.. hmm.. cause the clan I was thinking about closed and reopened more than twice (I think)

could have gotten it confused with DK as the initials are similar and this is the 10239840138940142389th time that dk is reopening, and just because you are retired doesn't mean you aren't in a clan unless you can't go to events, either way no hard feelings, was just trying to make a point. And yes you are right in the fact that too much instability is created when a clan opens and reopens constantly, however I think that since they waited about a year it shouldnt be as big of an issue as DK reopening every couple months

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

After closing last October, Tempted Killers have resurrected as a team. Good luck clan world!Tempted Killers ForumsTempted Killers Memberlist

btw TK closed at the end of July, I am absolutely sure of this because i checked the date that I intro'ed to TT

There are several clans that have closed and reopened multiple times.For instance, if you look towards the top of the clan ladder both RoT and TT have closed and reopened, yet they have still showed their prowess in this last opening. Whose to say TK can't do the same. Not only that, your clan is not really in the best position to troll and start beef as for one, you are slumping, and two, you have never beat TK in a fight, and have even suffered a miserable 42-0 defeat in a fight that started 49-42.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (If we had rep here im pretty sure id gain +69420 for this well thought out post)

l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l im dan and i try to troll because a clan has opened and reopened when mine has never had the guts to close when we should

Let's cut the crap, you don't have to agree with a clan reopening, but there is certainly no reason to troll and make jokes like this. It's people like you who are driving people away from the clan world by just generally being immature and by laughing in the face of clan's that have failed in the past attempting to try again (yes i can admit tk failed in the past, and that's because it was centered around a couple people). Sure I've had my immature times, and I'm sure many people will agree with that, but its one thing to go through a stage for a few months, and a completely different thing to have been acting like this for the past couple years.

ur right, it won't but not gonna lie soulja melle really didnt do all that much and made several completely stupid mistakes, including closing tk to join dk, honestly i think without soulja melle tk has alot better chance of lasting longer. Viking Ship is a different story as he was one of the hardest working officials. I guess we'll just have to see how this goes.

I don't necessarily agree with TK reopening, but who am I to stop them. They already have a good group of members that know what they are doing, and were an integral part of the community in the past. Good luck to everyone going forth in the effort to reopen TK it's no small task.

The times those clans reopened and closed are much different than now. I doubt Downfall has never beat Tk though if that's true you could easily pick out several multiclanners which helped you guys, but probably hurt you more in the long run which is why Downfall is still alive and TK is reopening again.

Clans don't close when they have the guts to they close due to lack of dedication internal drama. Also having multiclanners hurts you in the long run. It's not trolling really that pushes people away it's more of the demanding requirements clans make for you to stay in them. Plus the generation of clanners that started this whole concept are getting old and moving on while the next generation has different interests in the game. I'm 100% positive that TK will have its fair share of immature members as well.

6590ew.jpg

could have gotten it confused with DK as the initials are similar and this is the 10239840138940142389th time that dk is reopening, and just because you are retired doesn't mean you aren't in a clan unless you can't go to events, either way no hard feelings, was just trying to make a point. And yes you are right in the fact that too much instability is created when a clan opens and reopens constantly, however I think that since they waited about a year it shouldnt be as big of an issue as DK reopening every couple months

Lol yes it's DK. I've been out of the loop for quite a while so just forgot (feelin' like a noob), but definitely know who TK are and DF's history with them.

And true, I may be retired, but still, DF 4 lyfe :P

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

The times those clans reopened and closed are much different than now. I doubt Downfall has never beat Tk though if that's true you could easily pick out several multiclanners which helped you guys, but probably hurt you more in the long run which is why Downfall is still alive and TK is reopening again.

Yet it took Downfall a year to learn to how to PvP.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

@Muzzy

Pretty sure it took TK a year as well to get into pvp, and before you deny it no a few officials and members pking with dk =/= pvp dangerous clan. The only difference is what TK and Downfall did after that year and made their move into wilderness wars, and let's just say TK warred the same 3-4 clans and eventually closed, 'nuff said.

6590ew.jpg

The only difference is what TK and Downfall did after that year and made their move into wilderness wars

Basically this. As far as this "DF has never beaten TK" nonsense, that's false. I've been with Downfall since 08, I've been to the wars, and I've seen us beat TK. I've seen us lose a bit to TK, then then I've also seen some questionable tactics used by them as well.

Any way, good luck with your team.

I think you should've gone with a different name, but at the end of the day names aren't that important. Rebooting TK is unlikely to draw back its core who have already established themselves elsewhere, but I doubt that was your intention anyway. Honestly, the best of luck. Anyone who gives clean fights these days are welcome...

You are going to give clean fights, right...? >_>

hzvjpwS.gif

Sorry not the same without Soulja Melle.

See TK you try to say you were better, but you've already closed two times and had to reopen as a team. Just cause you beat TBK in PvP every other week doesn't mean much, i could go on posting but i won't bother. I'll just be feeding the trolls.

As far as i'm concerned, just the same thing as GX, closed a couple time and open without its original leaders. Probably would of been better to open with a new team, so you wouldn't have to live in the shadow of the older TK's.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Let's be honest here, Turkey Killers was always a team. They had DK and other top clans on their memberlist back in 09 lol. It's why it resulted on the closures.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Hardly matters what they were in the past. Why not save the trololol'ing for their first war posted. If you're right about your insinuations, you'll have ample time to do so. But if you're wrong and they had turned over a new leaf, at least you don't end up looking like an idiot for it.

hzvjpwS.gif

Hardly matters what they were in the past. Why not save the trololol'ing for their first war posted. If you're right about your insinuations, you'll have ample time to do so. But if you're wrong and they had turned over a new leaf, at least you don't end up looking like an idiot for it.

one war wont mean anything i dont doubt that they will win some

6590ew.jpg

I can tell the future.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

People never seem to forget the past, but then again, as if I cared what they have to blab about.

"Don't Limit Your Challenges, Challenge Your Limits"

Coldplay1.png

People never seem to forget the past, but then again, as if I cared what they have to blab about.

u responded to it so obviously u do care

Nope (:

"Don't Limit Your Challenges, Challenge Your Limits"

Coldplay1.png

I think you should've gone with a different name, but at the end of the day names aren't that important. Rebooting TK is unlikely to draw back its core who have already established themselves elsewhere, but I doubt that was your intention anyway. Honestly, the best of luck. Anyone who gives clean fights these days are welcome...

It's a team! So we do have the core, the majority anyway and yes - clan fights.

See TK you try to say you were better, but you've already closed two times and had to reopen as a team. Just cause you beat TBK in PvP every other week doesn't mean much, i could go on posting but i won't bother. I'll just be feeding the trolls.

As far as i'm concerned, just the same thing as GX, closed a couple time and open without its original leaders. Probably would of been better to open with a new team, so you wouldn't have to live in the shadow of the older TK's.

You can't say it isn't the same without soulja melle because you were never in TK and have no idea who he led, what he did etc and we can't really live in Tk's shadow if most of us were Tk anyway? :s

Let's be honest here, Turkey Killers was always a team. They had DK and other top clans on their memberlist back in 09 lol. It's why it resulted on the closures.

Your ignorance amuses me. It's funny that you say that because I'd have rather closed and ended on a good note than trying to keep a clan that now pulls 80 opts [Downfall] alive. Embarrasing, son.

octanenopain-1.png

[Crimson Raiders Trial Commander] || [#Octane@SwiftIRC] || [Octane Leader]

"There's no rush to greatness"

It's a team! So we do have the core, the majority anyway and yes - clan fights.

You can't say it isn't the same without soulja melle because you were never in TK and have no idea who he led, what he did etc and we can't really live in Tk's shadow if most of us were Tk anyway? :s

Your ignorance amuses me. It's funny that you say that because I'd have rather closed and ended on a good note than trying to keep a clan that now pulls 80 opts [Downfall] alive. Embarrasing, son.

The difference is downfall will pull out of it and wont have to be some summer clan every year, when the going gets rough you guys just close, or you lose a few good members / officials? [cabbage] happens we deal with it and endure. TK however resorts to closing LOL

6590ew.jpg

@Muzzy

Pretty sure it took TK a year as well to get into pvp, and before you deny it no a few officials and members pking with dk =/= pvp dangerous clan. The only difference is what TK and Downfall did after that year and made their move into wilderness wars, and let's just say TK warred the same 3-4 clans and eventually closed, 'nuff said.

agree with the 1st part but really it was only Soulja and a handful of members. We may not have warred a wide range of clans in pvp but im going over the war topics posted in tipit(so i dont look like a complete idiot) and Downfall didnt either during the same time period.

The only difference is what TK and Downfall did after that year and made their move into wilderness wars

Basically this. As far as this "DF has never beaten TK" nonsense, that's false. I've been with Downfall since 08, I've been to the wars, and I've seen us beat TK. I've seen us lose a bit to TK, then then I've also seen some questionable tactics used by them as well.

Any way, good luck with your team.

Ive been in TK since the beginning and we have never lost in CWA to you guys i believe. But your right questionable tactics were used (multiclanning).

I dont think we have ever fought Df 1v1 in pvp during Tk#2. There has been mini skirmishes when we would go out to hit you, but you guys used CR to protect most of your fights. If i remember, you guys would not give us a fight that we wanted so bad.

We are a team. Bringing back a core will not be difficult. We already have a nice solid group of ex tk back. And of course we will give clean fights. We have an almost completely different set of officials from the previous tk. Like you said, most of our members are established in other clans and we would not want to risk them being kicked from their main clans.

Tizi <3 VA unit. Were opening as a team because were a bunch of friends and clanmates that miss warring with eachother. Our goal is to have fun, not be better than others now. With the baiting and immature posts such as LOLOLOL and calling us Turkey Killers I think were the ones feeding the trolls here, not you guys, After all this is our opening topic.

The first closing, i have nothing to say about that other than that was all on Soulja Melle, we were pulling 40s and 50s at the time. We were still CWA in 09 and multiclanning wasnt a factor at all. However for the 2nd, id say it had a small effect. We really had no other choice other than to close for the 2nd time. It was more then a few good officials we lost. We knew we would close eventually. Soulja quit and this time for good. Glen and Leo went on to the army and navy. Lovelost wasnt interested in leading a clan. Viking is one of the most dedicated person i know, but with limited english, he couldnt lead a clan by himself. He eventually quit too. Me, shutai, and atiaz didnt call. Trino was inexperienced at the time. Partiboi was a backup caller. At the end, we knew what was gonna happen. We didnt have anyone step up to lead or be a caller, so we (the officials) agreed to close.

In my opinion, even though it was Soulja who brought Tk up from being a 141 clan, he was our downfall(no pun), he was the reasons we didnt go any further. I hate to talk about him but hes gone now and im just telling it like how it is.

I like Downfall, i respect what you guys have done as a clan. Going from 141 to being one of the top mid sized clans. I wish all the mud throwing and baiting would stop(from both sides). I know you guys will hold some negative opinions due to the past and such but really, this isnt the same tk at all. Were not gonna crash and hunt you guys in pvp like before, our goal is to have fun.

warlordlol.gifProud to have been Tempted Killers Council

cudiimb.jpg

Tk since Day one to the end