Understanding How Bots Work

Urza285

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would argue that the majority of the RS population bots these days. It's become a fact of life, and it's time for people to either 1. Live with it or 2. Find a new game.

w4M8t.png

They start to use software to scan and search PCs for hacks and bot software, I'll write a bypass for it in under an hour.

:).

I think you're underestimating the capabilities of the software that could be made.

If RS was a offline game I would agree with you though.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Jagex has all the means to stop bots, they just chose not to. The signed client has access to everything it needs (file writing, file reading, memory reading, etc etc). All they have to do is ax unsigned and put it in their ToS that they have every right to search your computer for hacks.

They start to use software to scan and search PCs for hacks and bot software, I'll write a bypass for it in under an hour.

:).

Virtual Machine would work, I think VBox even supports PCIe passthrough now so you can play with all the bells and whistles :)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Can a bot solve a slider puzzle like the ones found during a clue? :unsure:

Quite easily. I know people who have made programs to quickly solve them. I'm sure it's not hard to make at all.

C1Geq.png

I like how that one guy's post's kept getting deleted, simple because he knows how to make bots.

Thank youuu! Lol. And was deleted again. My 3rd reply didn't even say I scripted anything; it just stated that such bots exist... It was deleted too.

09144a99bb.png