how do you pay your way?

neogeo0823

so, how do you guys go about making money in runescape? do you preffer to mine ores then sell them? smelt the ores first? do you runecraft? or maybe you pk for your primary source of income?

i personally smith steel stuff and sell it to shops. either that or runecraft. when/if i become a member, i plan on runecrafting higher level runes, high alching stuff or fishing/cooking food for pkers.

keep in mind, im not asking to find different ways of making money, i just want to know what you guys like to do.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

right now, im working on getting the materials for a whole huge bunch of steel bars. it should get me a cool mill when im done... if someone actually buys them, that is...

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I just started playing 3 days ago so I just mine coal and iron and make steel bars with which I either sell for 500 GP each if I need money or weps to use for myself.

Sad to say I died and lost my blurite sword almost immediately after I got it.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

I just started playing 3 days ago so I just mine coal and iron and make steel bars with which I either sell for 500 GP each if I need money or weps to use for myself.

Sad to say I died and lost my blurite sword almost immediately after I got it.

If you haven't finished the quest, then just get another one made - if that was your spare, then that's it, gone.

My usual approach is to mine, smith and sell to stores, sell unwanted drops to stores (mine, and anything I can scavenge from killzones, found a noted ruby and some mithril stuff once, though I got nailed at one of my favourite killzones).

Self sufficient for food, I tend to neither buy nor sell, other than lobbies that I sell far too cheap at the fishing spot.

I cut yews or merchant things.

me 2...

but runecrafting air runes itsnt bad to but its verry boring....

(goal for 600k air runes)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined