The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Soon I'll be done with the clickfest (the salamanders) and then it's 1.5k chinchompas for 65 hunter. I'm hoping to get it in two or three days :)

XucpmFy.png

Nice gains

I would offer to run runes for you for runecrafting and create an account just to help you but that DIY

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Definitely getting 65 hunter tomorrow, it's actually much faster than I expected :o It seems that I can easily catch 250+ chinchompas / hour currently. I have 800 at the moment, so only about 700 left :)

RuEtOMc.png

Good to see you're still playing Runar.

I started a new DIY now finally after my last one got banned, and after I finish up legends cape on classic with my main I might play 07 on there probably won't DIY on there though.

Banned for...

Anyways

Runar aren't you thinking that you could be getting all that xp on your main on RS3? ;)

Besides, didn't you say you wanted to max on RS3? You can't just drop your goal, you're a major influential player in the DIY community :o

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I got 65 hunter and hunted magpie implings for two hours (I think I got 16 of them) but no power amulet yet :( I got quite a few other items, though - rune warhammer (not a very good weapon, but I'll still use it), dragon dagger, key half, two snapdragon seeds, nine diamond amulets (sold them to a store for about 20k) and probably something else that I cannot remember.

I'll try hunting them again later, but it's very annoying without bind/snare :(

I went to catch some more implings and got 3 power ammies from the first one :)

I don't think I'll catch any more implings for a while, unless I decide to grind 83 hunter, which would require about 10k chinchompas or about 30-35 hours of hunting.

Fairy Tale pt 1 done so I can now use fairy rings instead of having to walk everywhere :) Also got mith + addy axe from tree spirits. Going to do Animal Magnetism tomorrow, but I need 31 prayer first to get a holy symbol.