The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Finally got all the requirements for Lunar Diplomacy & Dream Mentor! Soon I'll be able to get massive amounts of NMZ points for herbs, crafting supplies and other stuff :)

rznzUfk.png

I also bought the new Super Smash Bros for 3DS. Anyone want to play with me? I'm not very good though :P

rumble w/ absorbs?

Yes. It's the best method for sure.

Finally! It took me a bit longer than I expected, but after 15 or so dragon implings I finally got my amulet of glory :D I hope I'll never have to return to that cursed place again.

pObtw7C.png

Finished my guthix page set, though I have absolutely no use for them because I can't get a guthix book until I finish my zamorak book -.- When I got the zamorak book I had 2 zamorak pages, 1 guthix and 1 saradomin but I've had weird luck since then :/

H5fFThZ.png

I guess this is also a clue scroll tab pic. Ranger boots (<3) and amulet of strength(t) didn't fit on the screen and I'm currently wearing a zamorak dhide top, but everything else should be there.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got 64 herblore which means that I can make antifires with stew :) I have enough of them for about 30 hours now.

I also got my first KBD kill :D Looks like I can only kill one per trip though, but that's still one more than without antifires.

VQzG9yQ.png