The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

I can't believe how much Barrows sucks. After 20-ish chests dry I got my first ever key half...

HHwEwPt.png

and from the next chest I got my THIRD [bleep]ING DHAROKS AXE. hur3hu3rdhgrd!GCDBc

aZrgOC3.png

Am I living in an alternative reality where the only Barrows item is Dharok's axe?

Still no luck with glory either; I think I've caught eight dragon implings so far (lost count -.-). At least I've gotten a lot of nice stuff from implings.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt the Fight Cave. I have no idea if I can beat Jad or not. I have better stats but worse gear than when I got my first fire cape pre-EoC (my first attempt ever too!), so it should be possible, but I have a feeling that I'll die to either Jad's first attack or the healers.

• Like 1

Rip :(

un0W7gy.png

My plan was to run through Jad and get those healers stuck on the other side but I think I switched to melee protect too early :/

I don't think I'll try it again until I have some better gear - I wasted hundreds of blood bursts because the rangers hit me so hard.

Don't worry Runar, you'll get it

On my eoc account I've been wanting to take on Jad but I fear my gear is too shabby... Considering Jad isn't really "tough" anymore, comparatively to other bosses it shouldn't be hard...

Any level goals besides the glory?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Any level goals besides the glory?

I really should get the requirements for Lunar Diplomacy + Dream Mentor (55-60 mining and 59-61 crafting). Dream Mentor bosses give amazing points at Nightmare Zone. Then I could get a black mask (i) :)

I decided to just collect 1250k NMZ points without doing Dream Mentor. I can collect 200-250k per hour, and I have 480k points at the moment, so only a few hours of grinding and I'll have my black mask(i) :)

I'll do Dream Mentor later so I can buy materials like seaweed and sand from NMZ.

I decided to visit my parents this weekend and the internet here (well, the router actually) is apparently even worse than before. It disconnects every few minutes so RS is completely unplayable :(

Today I've been working on my RS fangame instead. Here's the result of a few hours of coding: dragons with an (animated!) dragonfire attack. You can't see the animation in this screenshot, but trust me, it's there!

ueO58Vv.png

I'll be back at my apartment tomorrow and then I'll grind the last few hours for black mask(i). As for the glory, I'm going to wake up early enough every morning so I can hunt dragon implings for a while. I already tried that yesterday and got two implings in about 15 minutes. It's just not worth it hunting them at any other time :/

Good luck on your search

would like to see some RS3 updates as well

I know you're tired of it, but just some quest completions and a few levels here and there would make it interesting

Probably not going to happen, sorry :(

Anyway, just got black mask (i) :D Slayer time!

fyZCiG7.png

Third 80+ skill!

vNOcmBm.png

My main goal right now is to get 72 slayer for skeletal wyverns. They drop dragon legs/skirts now, but more importantly they drop a lot of adamant bolts, which I need for SGWD. I'm not going to train my melee stats until I get a saradomin sword (or a whip), no matter how long that will take.