The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

do it! will be nice to have people to afk div/runespan and whatnot with!!

I'm excited for it mainly because rs3 is like a whole new game for me as it is.

also was goign to ask how chaos elemental was until i saw your empty inv after your first kill :< i want that d pick pretty bad :X

Itam.gif

also was goign to ask how chaos elemental was until i saw your empty inv after your first kill :< i want that d pick pretty bad :x

I'm also interested in trying out RS3, haven't really played it for the last year or so and never on a low level account.

Don't look at my inventory, I have no idea how to kill chaos elemental and my gear isn't too good either :P

kt9AMqv.png

also was goign to ask how chaos elemental was until i saw your empty inv after your first kill :< i want that d pick pretty bad :X

Ay bruh can I have that 3a cape u got if u gon play official diy mode

Was worried for the longest time you'd snipe "runar" (my irl name) but keep it up you're 1 of like 4 diys I enjoy watching

WvSeG59.png

Got a connection lost on wave 61 but thanks to some miracle I survived :s

Here's my setup. It took me about two hours to get the cape. Range potions would help a lot, but I can't make them yet :(

z38rrsx.png

Four levels done, ten more to go =|

l87F618.png

I'll try to get 15 herb boxes from NMZ daily (it takes 20-30 minutes to collect enough points). The XP isn't amazing, but herbs are difficult to get and every little bit helps :) Level 64 herblore would allow me to make antifires with stew, which would help a lot with metal dragons. Besides those, range and stamina potions would also be amazing for Zilyana and many other places.

SDMbD6l.png

I visited the Bandos boss because I thought I might be able to get a kill with dragon halberd specs + ranged. It didn't go too well, because I went full retard and forgot to turn melee protect on. Ring of life saved me once again though :)

Anyway, I didn't play much during the weekend because I was visiting my parents. I still have 10 thieving levels to go for the elite clue. It better be worth it -.-

Have less boredom by telling me what I should do on my Ironman beta account next, currently getting 54 RC:

a93MCQR.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Finally! I'm slightly disappointed that I didn't get a sceptre though :/

kJ8GF8r.png

And then the next clue...

pB9BPWI.png

There's only one word that's appropriate for this situation: perkele! I'm not going to grind 10 slayer levels for this one clue, so I'll just drop it. At least I can continue slayer now.