Breaking Bad

nine naked men

Could've necro'd the year-oldish thread but [bleep] it I am making a new one in honour of the new season.

Easily one of the best episodes of Breaking Bad/anything ever. That scene in the meth lab was probably one of the most intense things I have ever watched. I pretty much forgot to breathe as soon as Gus entered the room. Has his actor won an Emmy yet or something? Because he should.

So, uh, discuss. And stuff.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Cranston has won atleast 3 Emmies

BooM:

# 2008 Emmy Award: Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series – Breaking Bad (won)

# 2009 TCA Award: Outstanding Individual Achievement in Drama – Breaking Bad (won)

# 2009 Emmy Award: Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series – Breaking Bad (won)

# 2010 Emmy Award: Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series – Breaking Bad (won)

LOVE BB

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Ooo. The next season is out? I just finished watching through the first three for the first time. I guess I'll have to go check it out sometime.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hell yes. New season just as suspenseful as the rest.

Did you guys read it's going to end at Season 5?! That will be so disappointing

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed with the premiere. It was good, but I wasn't on the edge of my seat or anything. I thought it could have been much more suspenseful if Walter wasn't yammering away the entire scene.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

nope. love it. end on a high note

Yeah, five definitely seems like a good number to end on.

One season to get out from under Gus, and another to rise to the top of the meth world (or die of cancer).

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

nope. love it. end on a high note

Yeah, five definitely seems like a good number to end on.

One season to get out from under Gus, and another to rise to the top of the meth world (or die of cancer).

Or both.

#rpgformod

Caught up on the first two episodes of season 4. Gus is awesome, always loved his character, and his little moment in the meth lab in the first episode makes him much cooler. I think.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...

So, this week's episode was great. Not as great as last seasons episode with the fly in the lab, but definitely up there. Dat cliffhanger and all. Possibly a couple of the funniest moments in the series and the most intense so far, too. Also, definitely helps build up Gus's reputation as a heartless sonofa[bleep], with the bit at the start.

I don't have much else to say about it since I'm just about to go into cryogenic sleep until next week. So yeah.

Also, methed out rant guy is the best.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

So, this week's episode was great. Not as great as last seasons episode with the fly in the lab, but definitely up there. Dat cliffhanger and all. Possibly a couple of the funniest moments in the series and the most intense so far, too. Also, definitely helps build up Gus's reputation as a heartless sonofa[bleep], with the bit at the start.

I don't have much else to say about it since I'm just about to go into cryogenic sleep until next week. So yeah.

Heh. That guy's awesome.

Skyler's really starting to annoy me. Too much planning.

And Dale's? (Is that his name? I can't ever remember, I always think of him as Doug from Flight of the Conchords) video that Hank showed Walt and Walt Jr. was pretty damn funny.

#rpgformod

Heh. That guy's awesome.

Skyler's really starting to annoy me. Too much planning.

And Dale's? (Is that his name? I can't ever remember, I always think of him as Doug from Flight of the Conchords) video that Hank showed Walt and Walt Jr. was pretty damn funny.

Its gale i think (what kind of a name is that for a guy)

Walt's starting to become somewhat un-likeable. Especially in the latest episode with the car business and eyebrow guy's first dollar.

Only now? I've found him to be pretty awful since about season... 2ish, I think. And eyebrow guy deserved that, as much as Walt was being a douche.

Walt just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper this season, it seems. Every time he tries to do something significant, it ends up backfiring on himself/other innocent people. Though his rant in the beginning of the episode was pure badass.

And the meth houses in the series feel so gross, I feel like showering after they show one. /shudder

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I've seen it happening, but it was really noticeable this time around. But I do disagree. Hatred was uncalled for. Sure, eyebrows was a [bleep] about the car wash, but that was about it, and he had reason to do that. Taking away his life and everything was just plain mean.

#rpgformod

I've seen it happening, but it was really noticeable this time around. But I do disagree. Hatred was uncalled for. Sure, eyebrows was a [bleep] about the car wash, but that was about it, and he had reason to do that. Taking away his life and everything was just plain mean.

Well, from his point of view he was palming off a car wash that was going to crash and burn because of the environmental issues, so I just kinda thought of it as two [bleep]s being [bleep]s to each other, with Walt finally out[bleep]ing Eyebrow Guy at the end. I'm not sure if that'll be the last we see of him, either. I could see him showing up for whatever reason (nostalgia, etc) and seeing that the car wash is still doing business and not shut down for environmental junk and getting quite suspicious. Just to complicate things further.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Walt's starting to become somewhat un-likeable. Especially in the latest episode with the car business and eyebrow guy's first dollar.

The creators said by the end of the season you will really hate Walt. Walt has never been a likable guy though, Jesse is the best he's ever been this season. Aaron Paul damn well better get an emmy, cause his character this season is incredible.

Also, here's some awesome t-shirts

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/breaking+bad

The creators said by the end of the season you will really hate Walt. Walt has never been a likable guy though, Jesse is the best he's ever been this season. Aaron Paul damn well better get an emmy, cause his character this season is incredible.

Also, here's some awesome t-shirts

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/breaking+bad

They're definitely succeeding, he used to be a lot more likeable. And yes I agree with that, Jesse's been awesome this season.

#rpgformod

Yes, the characters are starting to "Break Bad" It's as if.. they planned this... Loving this Season, I'm just missing the connection between Walt and Jesse, and that's probably what's going to ruin them.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Here's some of the stuff Walt has done (spoilered in case someone hasn't watched everything up to now)

[hide]- blackmails Jesse into become his cooking partner

- cooks Meth

- gasses Krazy 8 and the other guy (in self defence)

- locks Krazy 8 in a basement for several days

- instructs Jesse to dissolve a body in acid

- strangles Krazy 8 with a bike lock (one could argue it was to protect his family, but...)

- sells Meth

- threatens Tuco with fulminated mercury; begins a business relationship with Tuco

- attempts to posion Tuco with resin (one could argue it was self defense)

- forces Jesse to threaten two junkies who stole some product

- makes Walt Jr. drink scotch (or was it whisky?)

- chooses to re-enter the drug manufacturing business, despite being given a second chance and the danger it would pose to his family

- misses his daughter's birth so that he can deliver the product to Gus

- knocks Jane onto her back, doesn't intervene when she begins choking and allows her to die

Pressured Jesse to push into claimed territory, getting Combo killed

With Jesse, kidnapped Saul Goodman and possibly came close to killing him

Got a high school janitor fired for the stolen equipment

- kills two drug dealers by running down one and then executing the other (could argue it was to protect Jesse, or that they murdered a kid or whatever)

- orders Jesse to kill Gale (could argue self defense)

- buys a gun for the express purpose of killing Gus

- got three immigrant workers "deported"

[/hide]