Breaking Bad

nine naked men

Hank is the greatest character out, and that last five or so minutes of the episode was glorious. Each episode is going better than the one before.

Plus Walt actually had a moment of nice in there, when he says Skyler can get out whenever. It made me happy.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hank is the greatest character out, and that last five or so minutes of the episode was glorious. Each episode is going better than the one before.

Plus Walt actually had a moment of nice in there, when he says Skyler can get out whenever. It made me happy.

Definitely. His facial expressions when he showed the fingerprints to the other DEA guys was hilarious. And yeah, I miss the Walt being nice bits, even if they were pretty rare. I miss the Walt doing science bits even more, but oh well.

And I've been watching Lie to Me, and both Mike and Hank's actors have shown up in episodes of it, it's pretty cool seeing them in other roles, haha.

EDIT - And Skyler and the guy who gave Hank the Gale case file thing. It's like a Breaking Bad party up in here. And now Gale what the [bleep].

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 4 weeks later...

Sunday can't come soon enough. I'm dying to know

what walt does about gus wanting to murder his whole family lol.

Well Gus probably won't kill of them, or might.. I don't know, he did say thought that he was shocked that Walt would say he killed that kid in season 3.

Great season, still haven't been disappointed by this show, it keeps me hanging by a SMALL thread. Can't wait for Sunday either

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

[hide]Well the preview showed Walt making a PIPE BOMB! And the episode is called End Times, so it has to be biblical. [cabbage] is really going to hit the fan these last two episodes and a lot of people are going to die. My guess: Jesse's gf/her kid smokes the poison cigarette, Jesse goes self-destructive again and helps Walt. I'd LOVE to see Hank and Walt team up and go around committing wacky chemistry murders though.[/hide]

Yeah i'm pretty sure they're signed for another season so [cabbage]'s really gonna hit the fan and leave us hanging on by a thread until next season. I anticipate them killing off Gus but I really hope they don't seeing as he's growing on me.

Low_C.png

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, looks like Breaking Bad has dethroned The Wire as my favourite [bleep]ing TV series of all time, that was spectacular. Honestly, I would not be surprised if they just ended the series there, and Season 5 was just a big fakeout thing. I know that that's impossible but still.

"I won."

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

[hide]I had a feeling he broke bad when he poisoned Jesse's favorite kid. Although i have to say Walt was a badass when he turned Gus into two-face. Seen both plot twists coming but they still somehow surprised me. [/hide]

Low_C.png

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I saw it the day it came out, I wasn't around to voice my opinion. The opinion that everyone seems to hold that HOLY SWEET JESUS BEST EPISODE OF BREAKING BAD EVER.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I saw it the day it came out, I wasn't around to voice my opinion. The opinion that everyone seems to hold that HOLY SWEET JESUS BEST EPISODE OF BREAKING BAD EVER.

I just finished it this past week, and I agree with this sentiment.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Also, before this thread begins its inevitable disappearance to the lower pages, this is the greatest site of all time:

http://breaking-bad-comics.tumblr.com/

That's awesome.

I just finished Season 4 yesterday. It was all so intense, but my favourite moment was

[spoiler=Spoilers]when Gus walks out of the blown up room, and for a second you thought he was alive, then he turns his face. Shit was scary.

• 7 months later...