Very Impressive

RAHK

while i think that most will find that f2p has many, MANY more noobs (usually transients) i just wanted to show my respect to all of you hardcore f2p-ers who, for whatever reason, choose not to, or cant, go p2p. I think that it is admirable that there is a large group of ppl willing to put alot of effort in a game that is side-by-side to an easier version and just stick it out. i've looked around and seen some impressive total lvls, rich ppl, and, most importantly, alot of ppl with high values. I was f2p for awhile while i moved and let me tell ya it is SO much harder to train, raise cash, and not flame the "fr33 st00fz0rz!!1!!"-lvl-3 ppl following you around for hours, so i would just like to congratulate all of you that are acheiving your goals with the constant reminder of an easier version right in your face. Truly amazing :D

(btw i am p2p for life because i cant do what you do lol. and NO i am not trying to ask for gifts, thank yous, or anything. in fact this is a 1 way message that i doubt i will look at once posted. gj again :) )

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

well unless they absoloutely cant no matter what i dont respect them.. now the reason why is i dont admire people seeking others admiration because they worked harder or did something else. kind of like a p2per showing of the fact that s/he's a p2p in a f2p world and nearly no one else is on that world

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

while i think that most will find that f2p has many, MANY more noobs (usually transients) i just wanted to show my respect to all of you hardcore f2p-ers who, for whatever reason, choose not to, or cant, go p2p. I think that it is admirable that there is a large group of ppl willing to put alot of effort in a game that is side-by-side to an easier version and just stick it out. i've looked around and seen some impressive total lvls, rich ppl, and, most importantly, alot of ppl with high values. I was f2p for awhile while i moved and let me tell ya it is SO much harder to train, raise cash, and not flame the "fr33 st00fz0rz!!1!!"-lvl-3 ppl following you around for hours, so i would just like to congratulate all of you that are acheiving your goals with the constant reminder of an easier version right in your face. Truly amazing :D

(btw i am p2p for life because i cant do what you do lol. and NO i am not trying to ask for gifts, thank yous, or anything. in fact this is a 1 way message that i doubt i will look at once posted. gj again :) )

:? ur point is.....

:? ur point is.....

his point his...he admires those that have stuck it out on f2p to get some decent lvls. and i admire him for coming up with a p2p post that doesnt completely flame every f2per for being a f2ping noob. i dont/cant plan on getting p2p anytime soon, so i guess i fall into that category. i hav battled it out to try and get some half decent lvls. and i dont plan on stopping anytime soon. so ill continue to slog it out in the f2p worlds, with every "phr33 s+00f pl0x" lvl 3 around. thanks dude, with that post u hav made my tip.it visit complete :)

Stallion4589.png

it just seems so.. i dunno,not right to congratualate people because there makeing something harder on themselves, like congratulating someone because they threw there money into a sewer along with there credit cards because now there life is harder.

slayermask3.png

it just seems so.. i dunno,not right to congratualate people because there makeing something harder on themselves, like congratulating someone because they threw there money into a sewer along with there credit cards because now there life is harder.

This isn't a debate on whether or not to respect f2pers..

it seems more like congratulating someone for buying fish and chips from the local milkbar to me.

Still, I appreciate it. =)

Nice to see there are still nice people out there.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

well i'm not saying that i hate f2pers (dont bring up the rant i made.. i got other it in time :lol: ), but i'm saying this is slightly spammy. but really why should i apreciate someone that holds themselves down? i admire the achievememnts of 99 on f2p and all but not when they think there superior because they did it the hard way, dont get me wrong about that, just nothing tto be held above others about. also now your just going to say but i cant be member again so i may as well shorten the posts in this thread by answering it right now :wink: . if you can't be a member then it's no difrent, it would now be like apreciating beggars in a way as they have no choice on how there life goes, but of course i'm not saying f2p are lowly as beggars (well of course the ones that arent) just saying what it's like.

slayermask3.png

Thank you :D

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

to RAHK: thank you! you just made my morning :D its soo nice to finally here words like that coming from a p2per :)

to people like philip_kolar: this isnt about f2pers intentionally making things harder for themselves. you talk about being f2p like its something we choose just to say were better. this isnt the case at all. the best way i could compare this is like this:

you know how some people are rich and some people are poor? well the rich people have it a bit easier in terms of getting what they want because its easier to get what you want when you have the money to do so. (in this case, money=membership)

poor people have to work hard to get what they want. poor people generally arent poor by choice either. also, its not like they can just decide one month "hey, im gonna be rich this month" and go and much more easily obtain the things they want. it doesnt work like that. the people who are poor and stick around to make something of themselves are the ones who deserve recognition because theyve actually, well, made something of themselves in a situation where doing so was much harder than it was for others. (being poor=f2p)

thats basically what RAHK was trying to say and i think you take your membership for granted. try being making a new f2p account and see how long it takes to get it up to the same level as your p2p main. do all the work yourself with no one to help you, not even your other p2p friends and see how hard it is. thats what we have to make due with every day. for example, im straight f2p. ive always been broke to(irl and ingame). im currently mining 10,000 ores so that i can smith enough steel bars to make myself 2 million gp. most f2pers cant rely on others to help them do stuff like that and most f2pers are too poor to be able to just buy theyre way into into money. granted once i finish this project, ill have 2Mgp, but until then ill have to stick with the measly 20k that ive been able to save thus far.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

F2p is ALOT harder then p2p...see 4 yourself.Here's an example:woodcutting 60:f2p gotta chop willows for ages,while p2p has 3 trees between yews and willows,and they give more exp.For f2p it's harder.And they're many reasons why we can't get membership:maybe poor or don't have parents permission,etcetera.Some do it for the pride.We got it a lot harder then you p2pers sometimes.Like leveling up,getting high levels.And don't just well just fork out the 5 dollars.Sometimes we can't.Sometimes we won't.We don't want you admiring,we want to do something, that will make us pride what we have.F2p=pride.

ive not particularly got much money or a good total or combat lvl for the amout of time ive been playing.

but ive been f2p for the whole of it, never ripped anyone off, cheated or purposefully annoyed anyone in game. so i feel that ive got the high values that you spoke of.

its nice to get some recognition! thanks dude.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg