It's Super Effective!

Scapin'. Running around ge pillar with someone for lols.

Yes, I'm that bored.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

go kill things

Ok :)

and give the good loot 2 me breh

Nope. :>

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The fact that everyone is so open and tolerant is a great reminder of how awesome ISE's community is. There are communities that pride themselvds in their maturity and can't even come close to matching how accepting everyine here is.

I'm sorry but my tolerance only goes so far

Now get out of here, Troper

Would you still call me a 'troper' even if I had a thing for crossdressing in cosplay outfits? Unfortunately, I lack the skills to make such outfits to test that situation out.

Off-topic, unmuted as of last night. So much joy even though I don't know why I was muted.

The fact that everyone is so open and tolerant is a great reminder of how awesome ISE's community is. There are communities that pride themselvds in their maturity and can't even come close to matching how accepting everyine here is.

I'm sorry but my tolerance only goes so far

Now get out of here, Troper

Would you still call me a 'troper' even if I had a thing for crossdressing in cosplay outfits? Unfortunately, I lack the skills to make such outfits to test that situation out.

Off-topic, unmuted as of last night. So much joy even though I don't know why I was muted.

Crossdressing you say...

I don't really see how that would help the situation.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Wait cow

Is your transgender sister really a guy, but you call him your sister because he's transgender?

her first time dressing femininely.

That part threw me off

Wait cow

Is your transgender sister really a guy, but you call him your sister because he's transgender?

That part threw me off

Transgender is all just a conspiracy, they're really aliens.

• Like 1

Wait cow

That part threw me off

Um no, I call her my sister because she is my sister (well half sister. She lives with her father) and I'm pretty much the only enthusiastically supportive family member she's got. Her father is still in denial about it a year after she came out to him, my mom and brothers think she's doing it for attention and I don't really know her cousins or extended family that well. For reference, I lived with her from 12ish to 18 and she's a year younger than me. Yes she has xy chromosomes/etc.

Sorry for being pretty social justice-y about it. People can be super frustrating about it, both my sister and my other trans friend whom I'm dorming with (I'm not sure how but somehow a super sucky conservative school administration let her dorm with me with little hassle). I'm trying to help both of them as best I can, they're both wonderful people and deserve it a thousand times over <3

Also this is like my 8th all nighter this summer

I need to stop

Lol. Summer has strangely fixed my sleep schedule. I'm starting to feel tired by midnight and almost always asleep by one, and getting up at 8. Its awful, I feel so old.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

She's further along transitioning than my sister, she legally changed her name about a year ago and showed me her license with female sex listed a few months ago (she also looks older and has her older sister's ID...lol) I really don't know much about legal aspects but she probably got them to do it because of that. I was super shocked but happy for her when she told me they let her. Now we're just keeping it quiet in case some sucky hall administer guy finds out. Idk. She passes well. Might not have problems. I've already been in trouble with the res hall coordinators lol

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

She's further along transitioning than my sister, she legally changed her name about a year ago and showed me her license with female sex listed a few months ago (she also looks older and has her older sister's ID...lol) I really don't know much about legal aspects but she probably got them to do it because of that. I was super shocked but happy for her when she told me they let her. Now we're just keeping it quiet in case some sucky hall administer guy finds out. Idk. She passes well. Might not have problems. I've already been in trouble with the res hall coordinators lol

Dang, that's awesome. :D

I always took CNU as a super straight-laced school (one of the bigger reasons I decided to not go there, plus they didn't accept me into the Honor's Program, little [bleep]es).

In tangential news, I think I may have finally become friends with my ex's transgender girlfriend. I'm even starting to get pronouns right!

She's pretty cool.

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I wrote a really creepy essay for my school's honors' program application

I am not in my school's honors' program

So Cow, was your roommate born a guy and is in the process of changing? I'm sorry if I'm being offensive but I need to be able to picture what is going on.

• Like 1

Yes but she's been out and at it for ~2 years, she looks almost unambiguously female. It's kind of neat really.

I don't remember applying specifically for the honours programme, it was really late at night and a few nights before the deadline when I applied and I think I did both accidentally. I'm an honours student lol. I think I only got in because of my early decision, friends who've applied later with way better applications didn't make it. Sucks to suck. My GPA is pretty low for honours though. I've a 3.55.

Its not that interesting beyond some moolah (do you see what I did there), some honours classes and thirty minutes headstart on registration.

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png