It's Super Effective!

What's a security deposit?

Who cares, you're in.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That's terrifying.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

When I see a lesbian I'm like meh. But then if I learn that she might be attracted to me because she's actually bisexual, I'm like woohoo.

Did I translate that correctly?

When I see a lesbian I'm like meh. But then if I learn that she might be attracted to me because she's actually bisexual, I'm like woohoo.

Did I translate that correctly?

More like no offense most lesbians look like dudes which is a turn off for straight guys. Bis have to attract both so they tend to be more "attractive" to straight guys (again not trying to offend with my vocabulary).

The more worried you are about being offensive, the more offensive you'll come off as. Generally.

In this instance I don't think it particularly matters, you're just stating your opinion; personally, I don't notice physical appearance so much as general demeanor. I usually can't stand a ditz, no matter how good they look, and I often find myself attracted to individuals that I can't objectively qualify as 'beautiful' by the assumed standards.

Also, you might just know butch lesbians, or they could be transgender. Or they could just be tired of wearing stupid uncomfortable girl clothes and wads of beauty products to attract men they don't want the attention of. Which I guess is sorta like the point you're trying to make, but if you're attracted to someone just because of some eyeliner and a low cut shirt, then you need to think carefully about what you're getting into with relationships.

Not to be preachy, I'm just saying, observation on my part shows that it's easy to fall for some hot psycho girl if you're only paying attention to looks.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The more worried you are about being offensive, the more offensive you'll come off as. Generally.

In this instance I don't think it particularly matters, you're just stating your opinion; personally, I don't notice physical appearance so much as general demeanor. I usually can't stand a ditz, no matter how good they look, and I often find myself attracted to individuals that I can't objectively qualify as 'beautiful' by the assumed standards.

Also, you might just know butch lesbians, or they could be transgender. Or they could just be tired of wearing stupid uncomfortable girl clothes and wads of beauty products to attract men they don't want the attention of. Which I guess is sorta like the point you're trying to make, but if you're attracted to someone just because of some eyeliner and a low cut shirt, then you need to think carefully about what you're getting into with relationships.

Not to be preachy, I'm just saying, observation on my part shows that it's easy to fall for some hot psycho girl if you're only paying attention to looks.

Oh I entirely agree, and will actually hit on that I personally haven't ever met a ditsy lesbian. Which goes to show..

So the lesson here is that women have better taste in women?

Basically, yes. Girls that don't want to sleep with me because I'm bi suck, though. I don't understand why thats even a thing.

Or they could just be tired of wearing stupid uncomfortable girl clothes

This, basically.

Oh I entirely agree, and will actually hit on that I personally haven't ever met a ditsy lesbian. Which goes to show..

Really? That surprises me. Almost as much as how you both dislike ditzyness. I think its cute.

Selling meth I made in Nex's signature.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Ditsy girls are cute for like .01 seconds and them I'm done with the entire show.

But girls who are only "surface" are just as bad (aka girls who can't think/can't think for themselves etc etc - no depth, blah blah yeah).

How did we even get onto this topic. :ohnoes:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yep guys back to rs discussion.

I thought about making a video of rage-deleting my poh and just my RS days eulogy with pictures and stuff (maxed out a lot of stuff, them shiny demonic thrones and dragons and stuff), but I'm not angry or anything. :/

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Really? That surprises me. Almost as much as how you both dislike ditzyness. I think its cute.

You know, I think ditsy girls are kind of funny, but I can't even imagine being in a relationship with someone like that. Like, it would get annoying after a couple of days of having to be around them.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

what the hell happened here

Fun fact: a group of ferrets is known as a "business" of ferrets

• Like 1