Will 5k autoer In Runescape 2 be banned next? Told you so!!

Biabf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do i think 5k is like, 1/10th the autoing classic community

Do they even have that many player? :|.

I went on classic world one a few days ago and its a ghost town and last time i went on classic bloods were 3k each, now they are 15k each :|

*sigh* why dont you go out and find them while working on COH
do you mean Player Owned Houses?

Id rather have the cheaters in RS2 banned than work being done ont he most overhyped overrated update in the history of this game.

Trixstar is right. POH were supposed to be one of first members updates. 3 years later still waiting. If they coem out they will be so awesome that everyone will become member, or they'll suck bad. It's more likely they'll suck, becuase so long working on them can only mean they've scrapped a LOT of plans for them. They probably have idea what to do with them. I'd rather have a better community in rs, then a house, that will probably be no better than having farmed a tree for example. Good for mass xp at once, but its slow to get xp when you acutally divide total xp by hours its real low, and pretty much worthless.

Lagatag.png

I don't see Classic lasting another two years.

And if it does... there will be such a little amount of players there that it would be almost pointless to even keep one server running.

Its just time to let go anyhow. It was good while it lasted, but everyone knew that the place was gonna be consumed with cheaters. They could go months on end cheating and not get caught simply because RSC wasn't a priority anymore.

Can the old version and make everyone play the "new" version. Barely anyone can play RSC now anyways. Can only play it if you've played it within 6 months... have to be a member... 5k players just banned... That almost has to narrow the list of people who can use it by over half or more.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I think you can gather all the info you need to know about future plans for RS2 from this part of the last sentance of the news item:

It has much better anti-cheat technology and we will also be taking a strong stance against rule-breakers in the current version of the game, but without the need to restrict account signups.

The key word there is "will"... I think that says it all.

-P

path0s.png

there should be a random event that autromatically teleports you to a room, if you hit the right buttons (random) you get teleported back with some gold. It wouldn't be too annoying, but autoers would find it tricky.

Lots of things autoers do is with stuff that has few random events. On one of the worlds there is a lvl 3 guy who spends all his time picking flax. Theres no flax random!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

they should use thelost andfound office for all skills, not jst telein. that'd screw 'em

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

OMFG!!! The day before they made the update that you can't make new rsc accounts, i made one myself... Am i friggin lucky or what? Now, to think of what to do with that account :D Someone pm me on how to make a rsc pure pl0x? :?

hopefully, but now that there was a update all these people are saying everyone is autoing, i have gotten 5 people higher then me in lvls saying im a autoing noob with a whip cuz im lvl 70

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

yes, alch in the flax feilds and you will see why. I was alching there getting bow strings and through 2 hours alching witnessed about 3 autoers and 2 mods looking to ban the autoers. Now however things are much harder. Once a mod talks certain autoers are programed to log when they see silver crown.

I see a mass ban in the future for sure. As of this week's update Jagex has turned on one of their strongest Anti-Macro devices which monitors your mouse movement. Normally they only target players they suspect of autoing with this, but it's active for everyone now.

The recent surge of autoers using the Aryan client will stick out like a sore thumb now. It's a shame that Jagex refuses to IP ban, it would clean up the community alot.

single_skill1165709744.png

Maybe there weren't actually 5,000 autoers that they were banning. MAYBE ... just MAYBE they were planning to do this for a while, to get rid of Classic, and this was their excuse for doing it.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

LOL dont think it was a very smart move by jagex lol 5000 paying customers gone to an old game with no updates no improvement and hardly any population, rsc will die now. so infact the honest players didnt make rsc run, the autoers did. :?

thing i dont understand is how they auto when I train and get a freaking random event twice an hour. I have been pounding trolls for 6 hours straight so far today, and have gotten 11 randoms....how do the autoers not get randomed?

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

thing i dont understand is how they auto when I train and get a freaking random event twice an hour. I have been pounding trolls for 6 hours straight so far today, and have gotten 11 randoms....how do the autoers not get randomed?

They do get randoms, but just like they can automate skills they can automate a response to randoms.

single_skill1165709744.png

there should be a random event that autromatically teleports you to a room, if you hit the right buttons (random) you get teleported back with some gold. It wouldn't be too annoying, but autoers would find it tricky.

Lots of things autoers do is with stuff that has few random events. On one of the worlds there is a lvl 3 guy who spends all his time picking flax. Theres no flax random!

There is no flax random, but you'll eventually get busted by one of the more general randoms, like the Drunken Dwarf, Genie, Mysterious Old Man, ect...

This "new" random event wouldn't be much help; if a macro user witnesses the event once or twice he or she could somewhat easily write a script that dodges the random event or actually goes through it.

As for IP banning, that won't work very well. There are still a bunch of people who get assigned Dynamic IPs(IPs that change everytime you connect to your provider). These people are usually dialup users or DSL users of certain providers. This means you could log on RS, use your macro, get IP banned, then reconnect to your ISP and log onto RS using a new, improved macro. And if your ISP reuses its IPs, then you might end up with another player being IP banned who didn't do anything, but uses the same service provider. IP banning only works if the person has a Static(permanat, nonchanging) IP. Not to mention the more skilled cheats probably know how to spoof IPs.

If they used MAC addresses, that might work.. well at least until the chats got a new network card or modem... and Heaven help any legitimate user who buys a used card off those cheats. Plus, MAC addresses are still spoofable...

Even then, that wouldn't stop cheats from using oher computers. If they use public computers, Jagex would end up banning many many public computers from playing, preventing legitimate players from playing at any sort of puplic place, such as internet cafes.

Even then, that wouldn't stop cheats from using oher computers. If they use public computers, Jagex would end up banning many many public computers from playing, preventing legitimate players from playing at any sort of puplic place, such as internet cafes.

People shouldn't be playing in public areas anyway...it's not safe :wink: