Do you tan?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you tan naturally?

• Yes
    • no
  2. 2. Do you tan artifically?

• Yes
    • No

I live on a farm, so the tan's part and parcel of it. That said, I try not to tan too much, it's really not good for you. Investing in some light thin long-sleeved shirts isn't a bad idea to help with the sunlight if you don't have some sunscreen.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Im probably going to get a fake tan because I only burn in the sun and never tan.

+I hate looking pale. when I move I want a new me.

You can still burn in tanning beds. The best way for you to possibly get any color is to simply apply sunscreen with a medium to high SPF rating.

tFtfA.jpg

To whomever asked about untanning; if you avoid sunlight for long enough your body will produce less and less melanin and you will become whiter in colouration. Your body also does replace your skin cells, as they die off and need replacing even if you don't rub it off. In fact, the skin cells you see are already dead and just haven't detached from your body yet.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Next door to this resturant there is a tanning salon. I remembered this thread and lol'd inside.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg