Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

IT'S ONLY NEW IDIOT! Also, I said don't flame it.

I don't find this to be that interesting, so I don't read every single page and then post whatever I notice if it's not there. I just post. It's easier and doesn't waste TIME -.-

No, you DO waste time, and you make yourself look stupid in doing so.

OK, the first post has been overhauled. If I missed anything important, let me know. I might need a memory refresher myself. :P

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the first post has been overhauled. If I missed anything important, let me know. I might need a memory refresher myself. :P

Thank you! Finally!

Now all we need is the updated history and maybe we can acctually get some things accomplished.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Icthlarin absolutely hates, abhors, kills (eats?) cats, they are her natural enemies.

And Randox, I'll help you out, just give me something to do.

icthlarin is the protector of cats. ur thinking of amascut, the devourer. she's afraid of cats because she turned her mutinous followers into cats.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Icthlarin absolutely hates, abhors, kills (eats?) cats, they are her natural enemies.

And Randox, I'll help you out, just give me something to do.

icthlarin is the protector of cats. ur thinking of amascut, the devourer. she's afraid of cats because she turned her mutinous followers into cats.

:oops: sorry, my mistake.

I like what you did to the first page, KC, My theories on it! w00t!

Anyway, in response to Jeda's comment, Sophanem has many different colored carpets. Though red is the most popular, there are multiple colors, like the ones I mentioned. (blue tan white etc.)

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Actually Icthlarin is the protector of the dead, cats being it's something animals (somehow represent it or something or whatever, you go ahead and figure) and Amascut fears cats as said, don't remember why. Also Amascut and Icthlarin are enemies since Amascut tries to destroy souls of dead people.

I like the new first post. I never did get around to the everything I know post but it is still on the to-do list. I might make an attempt at it monday, but i've regained some interest inn actualy leveling so it might be tuesday. But we don't seem to be in any rush at the moment, we really seem to just be making new theories left right and center untill we get some new information.

Maby after the updates well have a reason to call a meeting again, I sort of miss the meetings....

Im sure i'll still post something over the weekend, I always do :)

maybe he can use those elder dragons as leverage, since if they die, everyone dies, so he can threaten to kill everybody if he doesn't get what he wants.

?r=191108

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

maybe he can use those elder dragons as leverage, since if they die, everyone dies, so he can threaten to kill everybody if he doesn't get what he wants.

That's a good point, I don't think we've talked about that yet...or have we? It seems like a long time ago if we have. We still don't know what or where the elder dragons are, but we know that the KBD is a "dragonkin," or something.

Either way, I will continue to practice my marksmanship until we get an update...

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

That's a good point, I don't think we've talked about that yet...or have we? It seems like a long time ago if we have. We still don't know what or where the elder dragons are, but we know that the KBD is a "dragonkin," or something.

Either way, I will continue to practice my marksmanship until we get an update...

No, the dragonkin were the higher beings that were incapable of reproduction and created the dragons, KBD refers to "the kin" which quite possibly could be an entirely different group.

Fix Boss Monster Drops for teams!!!

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

RSOF Quick find: 24-25-592-54824756

No, the dragonkin were the higher beings that were incapable of reproduction and created the dragons, KBD refers to "the kin" which quite possibly could be an entirely different group.

Id like to know where skreeran1 got that info since my investigation into elder dragons and dragon kin turned up next to nothing. Or ar ewe just making logical deductions?

But ya, from what I know the dragon kin are some type of superior being, who the KBD apparently belives have more than enough power to destroy gieleior. The elder dragons are something else, tied to the plane of runescapes existance in some way.

Id like to know where skreeran1 got that info since my investigation into elder dragons and dragon kin turned up next to nothing. Or ar ewe just making logical deductions?

But ya, from what I know the dragon kin are some type of superior being, who the KBD apparently belives have more than enough power to destroy gieleior. The elder dragons are something else, tied to the plane of runescapes existance in some way.

Bob and his follower went to a castle and killed a dragon kin it looks like a dragon but walks on two feet. (I will look for a pic I did that quest last night)

Now if I recall...

Okay! a dragon Kin is immortal! However, because they can't reproduce, they feared unnatural death(in other words, someone killing them) and created the dragons to defend them. We don't know if Dragonkin are still in existence. But it is assumed. I always thought that the Elder Dragons were the Dragonkins personal bodyguards, not like the army of dragons.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

the fact that bob had killed a dragonkin actually helps prove that bob is zaros due to the fact that killing dragonkin would destroy geilinor and destroying the world is an evil deed. only really crazy ppl like seymour from FFX would believe that they are actually saving the world, so bob is either zaros or really crazy.

?r=191108

the fact that bob had killed a dragonkin actually helps prove that bob is zaros due to the fact that killing dragonkin would destroy geilinor and destroying the world is an evil deed. only really crazy ppl like seymour from FFX would believe that they are actually saving the world, so bob is either zaros or really crazy.

You are actually thinking of the elder dragons, they are the ones tied the gielinor, the dragonkin are just another race of higher creatures (like gielinor's majjarrat).

Fix Boss Monster Drops for teams!!!

Tip.it Forums

Zybez Community Forums

RSOF Quick find: 24-25-592-54824756

You are actually thinking of the elder dragons, they are the ones tied the gielinor, the dragonkin are just another race of higher creatures (like gielinor's majjarrat).

oh. i hate being proven wrong. it happens too much.

?r=191108

Just be glad it doesn't happen to you as often as it happens to me... I remember I had this great theory about dragon kin... (It was a 500+ word post) and then trobi the god decides he wants to put an end to all my fun and proves me wrong...

At one point if I remember corectly we had some pretty good ideas... until some one ruined them. Some of them still have some merit though.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

I will ahve to delay that large post till tuesday I think. AND not because im lazy, that was the reason before. I am busy all day becaus eI get up late, learn to drive, than learn to teach swimming lessons so that I get accepted fro a job this summer. At least I have a good excuse this time :anxious: , maby i'll get around to it before Jagex updates varrock.

I posted this today and not tommarow because I havent posted anything here yet today and I couldnt think of anything. (I use my posts to mark how far i've read too :-$ )

Night all, i'll be on a lkittle bit in the mornign training, if im not playing netrek (im a Lt. Commander now yay ::' )

Oh, and thats veary interesting stuff about the dragon kin and elder dragons. Um...what quest has the elder dragoins in it? I must find out all I can about the quest so that I better understand it.

To my knowlage, the only time the elder dragons have been mentioned is in the WOM's books. Did I ever mention we are really pretty good at getting side tracked?

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

Just be glad it doesn't happen to you as often as it happens to me... I remember I had this great theory about dragon kin... (It was a 500+ word post) and then trobi the god decides he wants to put an end to all my fun and proves me wrong...

At one point if I remember corectly we had some pretty good ideas... until some one ruined them. Some of them still have some merit though.

*awaits in shadows for a new theory to crush*

Anyway, whenever did I do that? I can't remember anyway.

I meant to say something important, but it might have been said and I don't want to say something that has been said, therefore I won't tell you at all.

EDIT: first post on page 77, and I think it was in Randox's Varrock investigation, if someone can tell me what page that was in I'll check that out.

To my knowlage, the only time the elder dragons have been mentioned is in the WOM's books. Did I ever mention we are really pretty good at getting side tracked?

Ya, getting side tracked is what we do best...Now if someone was so kind as to remind us of what we were talking about I would gladly help us all get back on track :D

Randox, check the staff shop of Varrock, you'll find something intresting (do it fast though).

*ehem* That's old... AT least if it is what I'm htinking off (the new look of zaff the staff seller). It is since the quest about the secret guard of varrock (I did it).

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!