Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

Okay, confusion on the Morytania/Vampires/Zaros thing. I can't remember where I heard this, but some tower/castle in Morytania was a stronghold for somebody's followers, and I just can't remember who. DID Zaros control Morytania?

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I was proven wrong, how nice. <.<

Anyway Zaros did have vampyres in his army, but they betrayed him with Zamorak. Oh, I'm too busy to go Varrock now, I got like 9k yews to fletch and I'm in Lletya.

If so, he may have once controlled Morytania, but I think it has passed to the legions of Zamorak now. I think we need more information on Lord Drakan, as he's the current ruler of the place. Out of interest, was Morytania formed before the God Wars or after?

Since that island has been untouched since the God Wars, I'm guessing Morytania has been around for as long as everything else. Plus, there used to be a queen in Morytania that allowed the region to prosper, before Drakan came along and made it what it is now. Historical books say that somewhere in the center of Morytania there is a castle where Drakan lives. Has any member found it?

Womzoomed-1.gif

I'm not sure how old Morytania is. However slayer tower is the castle of Zaros' general (he was human, the general) who betrayed Zaros with Zamorak. By the way KC, did you read my reply on your help&advice thread? Randox is member now too, go pester him from now on!

Something random.

Did anyone notice the Wallpaper of the Wise Old Man?

WARING: LARGE IMAGE

[hide]wiseoldman_1024x768.jpg[/hide]

It has a more detailed replica of the "zeplin" on his desk, and many other things. Not sure if it reveals any clues. Sorry if I brought up old news.

EDIT: Call me crazy, but does that Castle look like the new museum at all? I think it resembles it somewhat. Why would WOM have a replica of the new Varrock Museum?

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Something random.

Did anyone notice the Wallpaper of the Wise Old Man?

WARING: LARGE IMAGE

[hide]wiseoldman_1024x768.jpg[/hide]

It has a more detailed replica of the "zeplin" on his desk, and many other things. Not sure if it reveals any clues. Sorry if I brought up old news.

EDIT: Call me crazy, but does that Castle look like the new museum at all? I think it resembles it somewhat. Why would WOM have a replica of the new Varrock Museum?

You know there's a map on the wall right?

It's on the third floor I think

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

You know there's a map on the wall right?

It's on the third floor I think

There's one on the ground floor too.

Is that the museum map you get from the person in the northwest corner of the 1st floor?

Amount of spam rising... Urge to kill people rising...

~~~~~ Magesty of Impurity ~~~~~

Please don't flame anyone, unless they deserve it ( if someone posts crap, then flame at will. :^_^:).

whatcolor_isblue.jpgWhat Color Are You?

You crack by telling him how to craft runes you cracka. He will torture you by closing all your running programs and restarting your computer every minute

That would be called a virus... not a video game.

I think it IS pretty obvious he is going to do something with the wizards tower. He IS going to set SOMETHING on fire because he does have pretty high mage (HE HIT 44!! :shock: ) and tons of tinderboxes laying around.

As for the whole line drawing and mathmatical reasoning goes... I doubt they will go as far as some of you people have. He is EXTREMELY old so he could be a survivor of the God Wars and he liked what they did the first time, saw the errors, fixed them in his mind, and is going to launch all of RuneScape into IFINANTE DOOM! :ohnoes:

This sounds dumb but he might have had something to do with the "Glitch" that caused the Falador massacre. He wanted to test his mystical powers and see if he could get away with it before taking on the entire world.

The end is coming soon! The Wise Old Man is Zaros in his human form! Zaros will overthrow the Gods! We will all perish! If we don't perish we will at least have a pretty sweet Quest/MiniGame!! \' I must go back to WoodCutting now!!! <.<

By the way, somebody should look into Greek/Roman Mythology some of the stuff mentioned in the history of RuneScape in the Knowledge Base follows the same kind of pattern thing.

Pasty.png

This sounds dumb but he might have had something to do with the "Glitch" that caused the Falador massacre. He wanted to test his mystical powers and see if he could get away with it before taking on the entire world.

Uh, yeah, it does sound kind of dumb. I can easily imagine Jagex launching a player in Falador to kill their clients. :roll: :-w

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Uh, yeah, it does sound kind of dumb. I can easily imagine Jagex launching a player in Falador to kill their clients. :roll: :-w

They made disks of retuning rare.... thats stupid. (They dont do anything!! Party Hats at least look good...)

I think the Wise Old Man is also following the motto in my signature...

Along with all the line drawing and connecting the dots stuff on the first 8 or 9 pages of this thread... Has somebody looked if there is anything significant about the locations of the runecrafting alters? Maybe if you can connect them all and find the direct center of them. :-k

The secret lies with the Vampyres somehow... maybe there is another half of their city that hasnt been released yet that has more clues... All we can do now is wait for the new island that is part of the new Varrock Museum miniquest thing. It might give some insight into this whole thing.

(By the way, when will tip.it have a guide to the Varrock museum thing, I'm missing 30 Museum Kudos and I cant figure out how to get them. Ive got 123 out of 153 and I did the natural history thing, I talked to the guy upstairs about my quests, and I'm still digging for more stuff and getting the same old junk. -.- )

If the Wise Old Man attacks the tower and blows it up... What will happen to the Splitbark armour? I doubt JaGeX will let it change into another rare but, just in case, I'm gonna go make some for myself... (We can all dream cant we? :) )

Pasty.png

They either already know this and enjoy laughing at the antics of feeble-minded players like myself who are trying to figure it out, or they have no idea what they may have gotten themselves into. I may send it and ask some questions.

I just think they are laughing at our feeble attempts to figure this out.

Oh crap, double post... #-o

Pasty.png

hello all, i am sure this have been mentioned before but maybe WOM wants to take one of the gods power (just liek Zamorak did), zamorak used staff of armadyl to do it, but maybe WOM is planning to get many runes and summon a portal to the Black Hole. If i am not mistaken there used to be a mith about a guy who digged is a right spot and got teleported to the Black Hole. Black hoel should have enought power to bind a god, after all it's a void.

(sorry for the grammar)

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

hello all, i am sure this have been mentioned before but maybe WOM wants to take one of the gods power (just liek Zamorak did), zamorak used staff of armadyl to do it, but maybe WOM is planning to get many runes and summon a portal to the Black Hole. If i am not mistaken there used to be a mith about a guy who digged is a right spot and got teleported to the Black Hole. Black hoel should have enought power to bind a god, after all it's a void.

(sorry for the grammar)

I think it was brought up before (but who is actually gonna read an entire 84 page thread???) Its a good idea though. And there was a mith about somebody that did dug into the black hole, but it was a glitch and im sure JaGeX fixed it.

Pasty.png

but who is actually gonna read an entire 84 page thread???

Possibly people who do not want to make a fool of themselves by posting something that's been mentioned a million times. :P

It's encouraged that you read at least the most recent 10 pages so that you're up to date on current developments and theories.

Womzoomed-1.gif