BXP Rollbacks

PumpkinPete112

if you bot and are stupid enough to get caught that's your fault

Allow me to correct you: If you're stupid enough to bot, that's your own fault. Jagex have their rules and if you want to play this game, you should follow the rules.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

if you bot and are stupid enough to get caught that's your fault

Allow me to correct you: If you're stupid enough to bot, that's your own fault. Jagex have their rules and if you want to play this game, you should follow the rules.

I don't see that as a correction, but a misinterpretation.

Even legitimate, rule-abiding users can go about their day-to-day business and clearly see that bots go undetected for weeks to months at a time. Clearly, the reality is that you have to really screw up in order to get caught.

It doesn't mean you advocate botting. It doesn't mean you bot yourself. It's just the simple reality of it all, and it's unfortunate that things have got so bad.

hzvjpwS.gif

Wait, I'm confused. What happened?

Edit: The third one is hilarious. Dude says he spent 3 years getting those stats, but he was 15M total experience.

My friend has been playing for 7 years and he has like 25mil total xp. :P

Let's see... I have 32.5 mil over 10 years. I is inefficient? :P Though my total level is 1827...

Maybe I should find me a good bot program. That's efficient, right? [insert serious sarcasm]. I've never botted, and never will. Proof? See the above statement.

Flyingjj.png

this thread is pure lulz

Indeed.

I totally lost it with the "enhancing the truth" post.

Philosophical question of the day:

Is it botting if GLaDOS owns a Runescape account?

Let's add to this. If perfect AI was created, and that program happened to play runescape, would it be a player AND/OR a bot? Would you want AI playing a game you created? Would you mind if characters you were playing with were AI?

this thread is pure lulz

Indeed.

Let's add to this. If perfect AI was created, and that program happened to play runescape, would it be a player AND/OR a bot? Would you want AI playing a game you created? Would you mind if characters you were playing with were AI?

Well, I can tell you one thing, if you went on the account of said AI, that would be account sharing ;)

I think the best answer would be that "an artificial intelligence or system is allowed to have it's own account; however, the "account sharing" rule is still in effect, meaning if you let someone else on your account you will be punished for it, irregardless of whether said "someone" is a form of AI or a real human."

We'd also need some sort of rule/law saying that AI's get punished if they hack other players accounts; otherwise, a simple loophole to my solution is getting the AI to hack your account and level it for you. And it could potentially happen that the AI would decide to be nice to you, hack your account and level the crap outta it for you, doing it without your consent simply because then you've done nothing wrong.

Only solution to that WOULD be rollbacks tbh; "if an AI is found to have gone on your account, your account will be indefinitely suspended while we rollback any potential gains the AI achieved for you and determine if you were responsible for the AI gaining access to your account."

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

[cabbage], I was just trying to make a Portal joke, not spark thoughtful discussion :razz:

Successful derail is successful.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

this thread is pure lulz

Indeed.

If the perfect AI owns and plays its own RuneScape character that would be perfectly OK. If the AI would character-share with another AI or a human, that would NOT be OK.