experiments

Sam

Not doing much for me honestly. (Epic crit/what I dislike follows!)

First one is nice sky colouring (i presume its sky since it has the trademark sky colour dithering issues) but not real focal point. I see some words in the lower corner, but can't read them at all.

Second one I kinda like but the weird waterleak type effect seems a bit too much and theres duplication areas in the lower left hand corner (I'm guessing you've rotated/warped it some how and missed cropping off the duplication)

4th I guess is long exposure car lights (by the blured car) but it just seems too flooded with light around the top imo and ends up looking like a computer render graphic opposed to a photo and a poor one at tht so just sort of ends up meh with a blurry car.

5th seems nice but the water droplets(?) seem a bit swamped in colour, I feel a bit more clarity to them agaisnt the colour would add so much to the final effect.

3rd I am at an utter lose as to what it is, and am undecided what I think of it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

the fourth photo is comprised of a picture taken without a lens of the ambient light of a house, and a noisy long exposure of some stars - can't get them much brighter.

the third photo - turn your head.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

there's something interesting on the fourth photo, if you like the first one. You might need to look at it with a mirror.

Ahh yeah I see it. Can't tell what it says though.

What's the sixth picture of? Looks like power lines to me but I'm not sure..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This one is the most interesting to me:

[hide]wiXgg.jpg[/hide]

I'm kind of meh on the others, but I guess they're just not really my "style."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

5th one looks like a visualization for iTunes I saw on a website before (needless to say, I tried to download the visualizer cause I like it so much, but it was Mac only).

So, I really like the warmness of #5.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...