Whip Vine worth it?

Goldenjkered

I havn't played RS in close to a year now, and I was wondering if the whip vine is worth it. I don't have any chaotic items (hate dungeoneering with a passion), so mainly just a use a whip/d scimmy/ss.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

It depends on how badly you want to max out your equipment bonuses. It's 4M for a few stat gains and poison. If you don't have a fury / berserker ring you might want to consider getting those ahead of the vine.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It's definatley worth getting before bandos tassets. I'd even recommend it over fury, as it's the same strength boost along with +4 slash, which is more valuable than +5 defense in my opinion. The extra posion chance can be seen as a blessing or a curse. It obviously will speed up kills slightly on things that can be poisoned, but this leads to less xp from actual attacks when training. And most bosses that you actually want to kill and not for the exp, can't be poisoned.

Honestly though. Just get a rapier. It's just so much better and dungeoneering isn't so bad when you get into it and find a reliable team.

CNqWHdA.jpg

It's definatley worth getting before bandos tassets. I'd even recommend it over fury, as it's the same strength boost along with +4 slash, which is more valuable than +5 defense in my opinion. The extra posion chance can be seen as a blessing or a curse. It obviously will speed up kills slightly on things that can be poisoned, but this leads to less xp from actual attacks when training. And most bosses that you actually want to kill and not for the exp, can't be poisoned.

Honestly though. Just get a rapier. It's just so much better and dungeoneering isn't so bad when you get into it and find a reliable team.

Glory to Fury is 3 str.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Glory to Fury is 3 str.

glory to fury is +2 strength +2 prayer and +12 in all defences.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

Glory to Fury is 3 str.

2 strength.

And yeah if you can afford it whip vine is worth it.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Glory to Fury is 3 str.

2 strength.

And yeah if you can afford it whip vine is worth it.

Oops, it was 5 str when I last checked. Sorry. :P

Disregarding my mistake, I would get Whip Vine if you have nothing else to spend it on.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Unless he of course plans on getting a chaotic in the very near future, doing no training in between, meaning the whip would basically be obsolete. Ok, it might be ok as a more disposable PVP weapon, but still obsolete otherwise.

Might as well seeing as you can just resell it.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂