Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

Open University :P

I also discovered that I can get a DS XL and 3 games (inc. B&W2 and some Mario games) for cheap. WHAT IS STUDENT LOAN.

Also, you suck.

• Like 1

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I also discovered that I can get a DS XL and 3 games (inc. B&W2 and some Mario games) for cheap. WHAT IS STUDENT LOAN.

DO IT NOWWW. But get a 3ds xl instead :D I'd get one if it wasn't a completely stupid idea since I already have a normal one :P

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

see the rest of the post was about pokemon so I naturally figured it had something to do with the OU metagame lol

• Like 1

see the rest of the post was about pokemon so I naturally figured it had something to do with the OU metagame lol

That would be too awesome. Pokemon exams? Count me in!

Not really looking at my team for a competitive battle standpoint, just going with what gives nice coverage and a bit of fun so atm I'm looking at:

Cloyster

Gallade

Rotom-h

Scizor

Yanmega

and then something else. I've had a Lucario in my team for the past two gens so might do that but its a bit boring.. Probably missing grass typing somewhere in there but grass sucks noodles mostly

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

In BW I just caught random crap that happened to come along and that I thought looked good (didn't have to be good, just had to look reasonably good).

Ended up with Serperior, Liepard, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Carracosta and Chandelure. Lol wat even is team.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

See the reason why I suggested Absol last night was because you have a very offensive set monsters - notably Gallade and Scizor.

No idea on natures really (which I really do need to get clued up on!) but anyways:

Absol: Adamant nature.

300 HP

374 Attack

144 Defence

153 Sp Attack

144 Sp Def

167 Speed

Scope Lens

Then I have him equipped out with high critical hit ratio stuff - Psycho Cut, Night Slash etc. .

Have Scizor Or Gallade cover the grass moves, I have a young Gallade that I started training ages ago...

Level 24

Brave Nature, Alert to sounds.

77 HP

88 Attack

41 Defence

41 Sp Attack

60 Sp Def

51 Speed

Move pool of: Leaf blade, X-Scisor, Night Slash and Slash atm.

I think I have one of my old Dragonites cover electric and ice and such with Thunderbolt and Ice Beam.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

>suggest absol due to two high offence monsters already

THAT'S LIKE ALL ABSOL DOES :P

But yeah I wouldn't really want scizor/gallade to take a grass move, its not really going to gain them much over better coverage moves they could have in their place. Dragonite always wasa a cool pokemon, I had one in HG/SS and loved it :D Thene again, there are much better dragon types could be going with now. Considered a hydregion, mostly because he looks AWESOME. But meh.

Ofc training all these up from level one when I start B&W2, done a bit of breeding for natures/HP types and thrown a few drugs at them to start off their EVs.

safersbanner.png

What even is pokenerding?

Also, entertain me; this lecture has been terrible so far..although the next hour is about 'Parasites'...I wonder if she'll cover any parasitic Pokemon..

Also, is Chandellure still a powerhouse in B&W2? It was my favourite on my B&W team!

Edit: what about that crazy ass prehistoric bird? With the right move set, he/she can tear through everything..was OP fast and strong; although it's effect thing balanced it out :L

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Yeahs, I need to learn natures etc and understand breeding and EVs xD

Still... Nothing will ever replace my Hydro Pumping Salamance in my heart... I mean.... C'mon, HE KNOWS HYDRO PUMP.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Chandelure is awesome, I had one in Black :) But not quite as awesome as he can be yet, don't think his dream world ability is available yet.. I'd go with him, but had one in the previous so itd be kinda boring to go with it again.

Also I remember that crazy prehistoric bird thing :D But have no clue why he was awesome but I remember he was :P

This'll be my first gen in a lonnggggg time without an Alakazam :( Saddan

safersbanner.png

whenever its not about competitive, im always out of my game :L

• 2 weeks later...

Loving Goliath gloves spec at CT wfs :D

wfs1.png

wfs2.png

wfs3.png

First ever task I've done there, used unicorn until they lost aggro and then titan after that. Shame the task only lasts 45 mins so its like half unicorn half titan :( 153 crims in that time though so I'm very happy :D

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

So this was my bxpw:

largelamp.png

ghoulishmask.png

Was so mad when I got Lamp instead of mask but that sorted itself out :) B2B :D

blackibistop.png

Decided to join kie in last few mins of bxpw for some PP, first piece of black ibis :D Guess I need to get the set now..

In total, 250k thief xp and 250k farm xp the whole weekend. So pro.

safersbanner.png

You only got it cause I was there ;)

Also, prepare your mad.

Dg0AF.png

EVEN IF OCT ISN'T MAD

I AM

! ! !

but rly, absol is still a beast in gen 5? fukn... too strong tbh :v

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Needs more Hydreigon

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Less "hair appointments" pls

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

G/S are easily my favourite Pokemon games, and the remakes are fantastic :D

Setup is:

Slay helm/Neit

Whisper

Rapier+ defeder

Gano top

Tassies

Goliaths/Barrows gloves

dragon boots

Zerker (i)

Vampyrism usually if I have the charge but its just a nice extra. Do short 1hr trips so 3 ovl, 3 renew, 4 spec rest and then 2-3:1 b/r ratio.

Tends to drift between 25-30 kills a trip depending on spawn times, nice and easy :)

safersbanner.png