Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

Grats. :). What's left?

Don't think they'll ever completely remove the castle wars requirement to be honest. Maybe reduce it to 1,000 games , or 1,000 tickets. :P. I'd like that very much.

Pretty much everything left aside from statues. and only 3 champions sofar too :( I guess I'm hopefully about a change to 5k games.. though its nice to get these done anyway, gives me some new goals :D

Making bank at zam:

DragonSpear4111212.png

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

• 2 weeks later...

gianttelescope_zps50435f0c.png

Thought it looked nice :) So, now for the continuation of a tradition that I've been doing since 2007, yearly stat-pic at edgeville bridge. :D

ChristmasEve2012_zps7a927a62.png

[spoiler=2011 for comparison]Christmaseve2011_zps17a0fe17.png

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Only 47 levels all year? Nub. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5S39kNnWu4

Only problem, once you hear it as "racist barn" it can never be unheard.

RS NEWS! I'm going for untrimmed solo dg on my diyer because whynot :) Don't even have 80 attack yet but I should do by the end of it.

Day 1: 660k xp for 79-81

Day 2: 970k xp for 82-85

Probably having a slower day today, but should be easy enough to keep this pace especially at higher prestige :D

octalicious.png

safersbanner.png

Day 3: 769k xp for 85-87

Slower day but had stuff going on too.. away for the weekend then it should be pretty easy to hit 90 by tuesday or so :D

Binds are kata chain/legs/spear atm, not sure whetehr to replace spear with maul since I have that in the bind bank too..

safersbanner.png

I think maul is slightly better, the only stab weak thing is dragons I think.

That said, spear is probably equally good on anything not weak to melee, and a lot more awesome.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Swapped to maul in the end just to free up a slot in the bind bank. Its still not quite as good as the spear :(

Day 4: 340k xp for 87-88

Slower day today since I only got back around 4 and had other stuff to do :) Still decent progress and hitting a level a day target atleast. Monsters must have been buffed in this update, I'm running into a lot of mages that take AGES to kill, cant wait for 4 binds at 90 to sort that out. Even some of the high tier rangers are taking suspiciously long to down..

Nearly hit the bowl on ports and trying out kalphite king tomorrow, cool :)

safersbanner.png

• 2 weeks later...

I could sing along to that forever :D A nice little surprise on my diyer:

Kuraskhead040213_zpsb4bb997a.png

Got a hard clue from them that only lasted one stage (north castlewars crate) which was delicious, guthix helm from it too which aint bad. Dungeoneering is on hold for the moment since I broke my kata maul for the gorg one in my bind bank without realising I need 80 strength, not attack to wield it. So camping hellhounds for that first :P

Still slowly progressing through the bowl on oct, at about 55%, I've been away a fair bit so I'm lagging behind :( Still there's no rush anyway

safersbanner.png

93Dungeoneering050213_zpscf5ccb3c.png

DGDGDGDGDG :D Not sure if I should be c1 or c6 rushing atm, c6 smalls are only like 120-150k/hr but I guess its a better use of time. ~1m xp to next chaotic, probably rapier to make up for lack of a good dragon slaying weapon.

safersbanner.png

Posting this here cause blog:

Torvaplatelegs140213_zps1cc8f8e2.png

Haven't nexed in a few days, though I'm getting to the point where its moneymaking for the sake of moneymaking =/ t85 gloves/t90 bow cant come fast enough for something to save for really :P Excited for suomis 5b and whatever jagex have planned, and sounds like we get a teaser for the first skill in TWW too :D Getting excited about where rs is going recently :)

Oh and 07 rs, eh. I won't play it.

also OH MY GOD THE SEASON FINALE OF MLP THE SONGS AND EPICNESS AND RKHHKSDAJEHSKJDHSALD SO GOOD.

[spoiler=MLP:FiM S3 finale spoiler]Capture.PNG

PRINCESS SPARKLE@@@@

Cannot wait for season 4 now :D

Oh and I went to see Les Mis a second time. ITS THAT GOOD. Listen: Les Misérables Cast – One Day More

safersbanner.png

Season 3 Finale felt very thin on plot imo :(

[hide]As in storyline plot, not the other one[/hide]

Songs were great though :)

The end seemed a bit rushed, true. Could be because of this though:

safersbanner.png

• 3 weeks later...

95Dungeoneering120313_zps2938812e.png

Starting to reach that point where levels seem AGESSS apart. Still, 48 prestige is a nice jump, 52k xp for my highest warp atm :)

Need to go back to nex sometime but moneymaking just for the sake of it doesn't interest me too much. Offense/defence armour changes could help though.

Also I had my first job interview last week :) They didn't really seem to ask much or know what they wanted to ask, and it went fine I guess. Still waiting on a reply though so I doubt I got it :P Still, getting an interview is progress :)

safersbanner.png

Finally got everything I need for Barrows on my diyer :) Currently the setup is:

Maul, rune plate/legs for Karil

Handcannon, black hides for ahrim

Blisterwood staff and batwing for the rest

I feel like such a noob in tier 50 gear :D BUT it was a very good start to my barrowsing! :)

[spoiler=Ahrims wand, Ahrims hood, Verac's brassard]

Ahrimswand160313_zpsc63f50d6.png

Ahrimshood160313_zps2948f160.png

Veracsbrassard160313_zps354598c0.png

safersbanner.png

• 1 month later...

IS IT REALLY YOUR MANDAY?!

And yes, I am bumping this from the pit of despair known as the lost pages.

Happy Manday Dan! Though I did wish it you through the medium of cake and text too!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

2Hbyf.png

I'm on top of u bb

I cannot allow this.

Still have full skoll boots charge rip u :D

Also I had a nice manday and also sold my guitar the same day, so I'm in the money :D luigis mansion 3ds is amazing btw too :D

safersbanner.png