Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

Finally finished something I've been working on and wanting for quite a while on my diyer :)

99Dungeoneering100513_zpsf9c8041a.png

untrimmeddg_zps6d293002.png

Dat cape <3 Was actually quite easy cause DG is so awesome anyway :) Waiting on the new skill on oct, and biding my time on the diyer really. Not sure whether to go for CCBOW or CKS as next chaotic, cks might help me start out at bandos a bit sooner and I guess I could just replace chaotic cross with royal after a bit of qbding.

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Gratz sir. My gloves are still better.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Grats man! Awesomely done. I have essays I should do before I continue getting levels...

Also! I've sorted my Steam account out mostly now :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

• 4 weeks later...

I have essays I should do before I continue getting levels...

LOL SO MUCH FOR THAT.

I haven't really been playing much RS recently, exams next week and all. Still, looking forward to the range slayer DG.

Bought Oracle of Ages & Seasons on the 3DS store so I'm sorted for gaming for a while, also got DK country to play through :) Had a pretty bad scare with my laptop this past week or so, but seem to have fixed it now and it's actually running better than ever.

Basically just spent my past week doing stats work and sitting outside watching the tennis in the sun :D Federer <33333

Guess I should do a RS update, but eh. Comp cape kinda kills goals, since trim is pointless and I don't really want xp for the sake of xp. Bring on Divination :)

E: Oh, and I'm also already stuck on the 5th boss of Oracle of Seasons. Love it :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

"OMG DRAGON LIMBS 90M TIME TO PROFIT AT TDS SO MUCH"

DragonClaws2050613_zps40ac0bfb.png

On a side note, I actually love tds now :D They're so fun

safersbanner.png

Joe got two dragon limbs drops today in our tds escapades so that's awesome :)

AbberantSpectrescroll050613_zpse58e5381.png

Social slaying for my Freezy paid off nicely :) Got an OoA task for tomorrow after the update (or friday I guess). Less RS soon due to looming exams :S Yay?

safersbanner.png

E: Oh, and I'm also already stuck on the 5th boss of Oracle of Seasons. Love it :D

Stuck on the 5th boss?

Noob! :>

Turns out I was flailing my sword at the minions he splits up into like a moron instead of simply squishing them with the magnet gloves + big spiked ball :P God it's such a good game, I really can't wait to play through Ages again/

safersbanner.png

Is it worth getting them as cartridges or eShop stuff? TBH I wish the wifi worked in halls for my 3DS now... They seem to have buggered it and not even Pokemon wifi stuff works.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Is eShop cheaper too?

Also... Should I get Phantom Hour Glass or wait for A Link to the Past?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Phantom Hourglass (and Spirit Tracks too) weren't inherently bad, but they definitely weren't the best Zelda games (The worst, IMO. Still worth playing through at least once though.)

Yeah definately eshop, also I think they're fairly expensive in cartridge form.

I'd get ohantom hourglass since that's worth a play but maybe don't bother with spirit tracks. If you haven't played the original LTTP I'd get that ASAP since you'll probably appreciate LTTP2 so much more after it

safersbanner.png

Looks like I have a lot of games to buy then! :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

• 2 months later...

So, a little update. My interest in RS is seriously bottoming out recently. Between not having my own computer, being maxed and little-no activity in clan, there really isn't much going on. Diyer is getting boring too since its just got to the point where I need to grind mining for rotm and thats about it. eh.

Hopefully divination should be the trigger to get me properly interested again. I wiped our naff laptop and re-installed windows on that so at least I have lowest graphics RS working at a decent fps, but that's about it.

More interestingly in RL I have got my first job interview woo :D At an insurance underwriters which could be a very nice start indeed. Only problem is its like an hour/hour and a half drive away, but hey I guess that gives me a reason to finally move out :P Still its great to get that first interview, must mean I'm doing something right and I'll get a job eventually :P

In other news what else, erm, ACNL is awesome, Pikmin 3 is awesome, both as expected though :P Been dieting for the past two months and dropped about 19 pounds so that's good too.

Off on holiday this weekend to the lakes for a week with no internet access whatsoever :(( Should be a nice week jumping up and down in the country but I think I've underestimated how much I'll miss the internet.

Consider my blog revived even though there isn't much RS stuff but I'll try :D

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Nice to know that you're still alive :P Hope Divination ropes you back in, but then again it must feel nice being able to (hopefully!) start on a new job and a new part of your life!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Thanks :) Yeah it feels great to be getting somewhere, specially with girlfriend just having found a good full time job I'm especially eager to get there myself and get on with life :P

Just bought torva since it's got a bit cheaper (even though I have hardly any use for it) and tried a DG. My eyes keep jumping to the top-right to check my map even though it isn't there anymore and same for hp/prayer :P

Edit: Playing around on brothers computer to try find a nice setup:

3X1Yb.png

I'm still not used to looking at action bar for hp and such so its going where I can't possibly miss it.

Casually slaying some Zamorakian scum:

3X2zh.png

Edited by Octarine

safersbanner.png

Hey! Really amazing progress compared to 2 years back... that 1 99 per month for a year was sick (and you basically did it lol!). Anyway I get where you are about RS getting boring after a while, been the same for me since I first stopped playing regularly years back... hope divination gets you into it again!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

You need to Nex again. It's the only way to stop the bored.

It seems like I'm gonna need 99 Divination myself though, as it looks like it has a ton of PvM aids. Wonder if they'll let people keep comps for 1 month after release or something.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]