Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

Remember Jagex has a lot of Comp'd players, I'll laugh if updates stop because lots of them are grinding Divination at work to 99 just to get Comp capes back. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Good to see you're back! I might have to try the reinstall windows trick as well, my FPS is can get a bit choppy :razz:

I'd highly recommend it, I tried the same on my more powerful laptop that was dying anyway and the fps jump I got was amazing, a good 20fps on max detail to around 40. Also I've taken a leaf out of your book for my laptop RS, changing the size of the gaming window really helps when you're stuck for space :P

Hey! Really amazing progress compared to 2 years back... that 1 99 per month for a year was sick (and you basically did it lol!). Anyway I get where you are about RS getting boring after a while, been the same for me since I first stopped playing regularly years back... hope divination gets you into it again!

Thanks :) I haven't updated the first post in what seems like forever and while it was a nice challenge I do regret it now :P rushing for max was never a good idea really :P

You need to Nex again. It's the only way to stop the bored.

It seems like I'm gonna need 99 Divination myself though, as it looks like it has a ton of PvM aids. Wonder if they'll let people keep comps for 1 month after release or something.

Probably is, once you're back in business I'm sure we can sort things out :D I really there isn't a grace period on comp/max cape tbh, if you're not maxed you're not maxed :P

Also gwyn I approve of your new avatar/sig, I still haven't got around to seeing tangled but I hear good things.

In other news, I got a call today about ANOTHER job interview :D people want me yayyyy

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Also gwyn I approve of your new avatar/sig, I still haven't got around to seeing tangled but I hear good things.

I just picked it up on Monday after searching through like four shopping malls. I've watched it four times already now haha :D

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I just picked it up on Monday after searching through like four shopping malls. I've watched it four times already now haha :D

I'll make sure to amazon it when I have money again :D

I actually did some RS :D Been running around all day sorting out other things, took some time to finish a few daily tasks as a break between bits of stuff, tried frost dragons for the first time (probably ever on either account) on my diyer :)

3XGIT.png

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Back from holiday and now PROPERLY back to RS in time for Divination :D Had the job interview with the insurance underwriters today and it went great so fingers crossed :)

Also just grabbed this from a SoF lamp (OMG WOO SOF)

20mslayer_zpsab4b7c1c.png

safersbanner.png

• 3 weeks later...

First time at dks since before eoc I think, made 6m in the hour duo and were limited by the spawn rate to be honest so it could've been better :) no boosting prayers either since we were too lazy to hop :P These two plus a warriors ring, so not too bad with no hatchets :)

zerkring040913_zps575287db.png

archersring040913_zps3ee2d3a5.png

In other news, 73 divination and its a bit boring really. Hoping to be mid 80's before bonus xp is released on it.

safersbanner.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished this...

boecomplete_zpsd274ce37.png

Which led to this...

questcape160913_zps9a498941.png

Finally questcape on my diyer :) Shame I'll lose it next week with the new dwarf quest but oh well :p 2 smithing, mining and 3 strength levels needed for that.

safersbanner.png

You beat me to quest cape, twice.

:sad:

gratz, now pvm pls

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

PvM can only really happen when I get a better computer :( Anything with a remotely big load on the laptop hurts it :(

2ktotal_zps395df097.png

Needed 86 for my construction daily (720 teak planks required) and the game wouldn't let me boost my magic level for it :( Yay 2k total, also beat harder Hok after he walked over me the first time

safersbanner.png

effigy18092013_zpsfb96eddd.png

Neato. Makes three banked effigies now with no hope of opening them, worth starting cashing them in for 5k xp lamps perhaps? :S

safersbanner.png

I will take one for the team and offer my rc assists to you.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 3 months later...

Wow, last update was 4 months ago. So, I got a job and thats all good and fun, and some RS GAINZ.

+183 total levels on diy, yay:

diystats150114_zps78f20665.png

Still have no idea how to get crafting up. Plus can't be bothered with RC.

Happy with progress, and unlocked ports as well :D Third region atm :)

Also Just 950k divination xp and a music track until I have comp cape back too hooray! :)

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Tried magic at bandos thanks to Corbulo's suggestion, 13 kills in the trip which wasn't too bad :) Can get more if I take a few more supplies next time, inventory space became an issue though :P Also, first gwd drop! :D

diybandosgloves150114_zpscd018b38.png

diybandostrip150114_zps2e1737a4.png

Them alchs :D

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

99divination170114_zps16e17e2d.png

Woo :)

I'd like the thank Jagex for all the bonus xp so I didn't have to train such an awful skill. Anyway, comp cape finally back! :D

• Like 2

safersbanner.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Current BXPW progress for my Diyer:

6OsMF.jpg

Hopefully I'm looking at 81-88 herblore, 88-92 summoning and maybe 84-87 smithing. If I have an leftover time I'll probably do RC or something, but in London for the day on the saturday which should be nice.

I'd really like to be able to hit 93 summoning and get the ardy tasks done, but that might be too much of an ask. Also started soloing fish flingers, its not so bad and should get the first tacklebox later :)

safersbanner.png

6PG1u.jpg

Had some spare magic logs so ALCHTIME :D Should be good to pass the downtime while collecting a few limp roots

safersbanner.png

All these DIY accounts... I'm so tempted.

Well if you're tired of your normal account its great fun :) I'm not too bothered about xp past 99 on oct and all that, so its something different at least

Also I'm running out of seeds already =/ Endless avantoes are nice and all but my papaya farming can't keep up

safersbanner.png

All these DIY accounts... I'm so tempted.

Well if you're tired of your normal account its great fun :) I'm not too bothered about xp past 99 on oct and all that, so its something different at least

Also I'm running out of seeds already =/ Endless avantoes are nice and all but my papaya farming can't keep up

I wouldn't mind, but I don't think I like paying another membership cost. I might just go DIY or semi-DIY on my current account to create some fun with it.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

How would you get a bond on a DIY?

If you buy one with your main and trade it over it isn't DIY anymore :-)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.