Frost dragons have a new attack (gf bots for a week or two)

Powerfrog

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to bump this, but it seems that the bots are actually gone from the whole game. Can't JAGEX reverse this horrible update already?

Get off these forums.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I hate to bump this, but it seems that the bots are actually gone from the whole game. Can't JAGEX reverse this horrible update already?

Get off these forums.

I think he refers to the update to frost dragons, not the bot-nuke.... :smile:

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Get off these forums.

I think he means refers the update to frost dragons, not the bot-nuke.... :smile:

Oh, THANKS. Finally realised why Agen said what he said :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I don't understand why Jagex put this update in with the bot nuke so close, unless they really didn't know even a week prior when it'd be finished.

I can just imagine the jmods sitting around depressed, wondering how long the bots will take to break the frost update, when suddenly the IT guys come in to report on their progress, looking all sullen and walking slow, then BAM. I imagine it looked something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9jc5blzRM&feature=related

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I can just imagine the jmods sitting around depressed, wondering how long the bots will take to break the frost update,

You've made me sad just thinking about that now :(

Maybe they decided that too many people had access to Frosts, so they butchered them for usefulness so that a future DG reward (which will be rather limited once again) can be introduced at a later stage.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I can just imagine the jmods sitting around depressed, wondering how long the bots will take to break the frost update,

Maybe they decided that too many people had access to Frosts, so they butchered them for usefulness so that a future DG reward (which will be rather limited once again) can be introduced at a later stage.

Or a new member loyalty aura.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Considering it took a lot of players longer than it took the bots to figure out the update, I'm sure they were pretty sad about it too.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...