GTA5 Announced by Rockstar.

Jeffery

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Hopefully we'll get something a bit more San Andreas-y, as in a couple of different cities with countryside in between them rather than one massive city. As much as I enjoyed 4, San Andreas was still my favourite so a next gen GTA title along the lines of that would be superb.

Lets wait and see.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I really wonder if they're going to set it in the USA at all - it's a subject matter they've sort of beaten to death over the past decade.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I know most people haven't played Chinatown wars but if that was made for consoles than I would be happy. Its set in Liberty City I think but the storyline and gameplay is just amazing.

I also think it'll probably be shadowed by Saints Row III

qTLQRuS.png

I never played China town. I've only played the console versions. If they model it after San Andreas, I think western Europe can best replicate it. But given the way the 5 is designed it kind of replicas what you mind find with a dollar bill so maybe DC?

tFtfA.jpg

Honestly, I'd take any setting as long as it seems to be a functioning world in a lot of subtle ways like GTAIV was. If we did return to SA, I'd like to see a lot of room for myths and legends about it, some of them even being true. Though, knowing Rockstar, it'll probably have some of that regardless of setting.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Screw realism and graphics. Gameplay over graphics! That's why i still play GTA san andreas on PC, I love modding it especially the ENBSeries mod. Hope for a san andreas with ICEnhancer gta 4 graphics and gameplay from san andreas such as planes, jetpacks and a big city.

0c2d4ace490c.png

Realism and graphics were what I liked about GTAIV. That's why I play GTA, and when I want wackiness, I play Saints Row.

Anyways, I'd really like to be able to have real standoffs with the police.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

BOOM, it will be on Los Santos, maybe the entirety of San Andreas, but los Santos is pretty much confirmed from several signs directly saying it and Vinewood.

In the beggining i actually thought it would be on Vice city (beaches, golf course), but oh well, at least it isn't liberty city all over again.

I honestly doubted Rockstar would make two Liberty City games back to back...

They're smarter than that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Dam the trailer looks awesome. It's definitely Los Santos (LA). Those wind turbines are couple hours east of LA, and I don't remember them appearing in San Andreas so I assume the map has been redrawn a bit to reflect Southern California better.

tFtfA.jpg

Realism and graphics were what I liked about GTAIV. That's why I play GTA, and when I want wackiness, I play Saints Row.

Anyways, I'd really like to be able to have real standoffs with the police.

I agree. That's what drawn me to GTA in the first place, and with 4 they did an even better job. Didn't like Saints Row or Vice City though.

Trailer looks awesome. Good to see planes making an appearance again as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction