ape toll poisen spiders minimized?

Lets_3ekout

ok i was training at my secondary training spot (my first one is dagonoths until some jerk comes and puts a cannon up in the middle of EIGHT people, but thats not the point of the thread) i had all my stuff along so this aint a story about i died pity me etc etc, i had super anti's sharks whip prayer clothes prayer book n some other stuff, nothing much to lose anyway besides the whip :wink: . well yea i was training inside the temple on the monkey guards using prayer near the temple when i remember that theres a poisen spider there, i couldn see anything. so i was hapily training along for quite a while (bout half a hour) when i hear a spider hit me, i franticly look around and cant find it so i go back behind the guards and take a super anti. then i look around for ages looking for a spider. i finaly find it, heres a pic of how puny it is when you putthe camera RIGHT next to it:

apetollmonkeys2pk.th.png

so did they get smaller or have i just forgoton there size from before and thought it was bigger?

edit: pic wasn workin

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

its always been really small (or for as long as i can remember). and you have to get your mouse right on it, or it wont pick it up. it also blends in very well too, so its hard to notice, just try to kill it as soon as it respawns for a while and it shoudl stop auto attacking.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

its always been really small (or for as long as i can remember). and you have to get your mouse right on it, or it wont pick it up. it also blends in very well too, so its hard to notice, just try to kill it as soon as it respawns for a while and it shoudl stop auto attacking.

I don't believe you can kill the ones on that island...?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

They've always been that small, just ignore them and keep your Rapid Heal prayer on (to slow poison damage), and they will stop attacking after a while. There are 3 or 4 of them in total, all spread out throughout the first floor of the temple.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

I don't believe you can kill the ones on that island...?

well while training 64 att to 70 att with a dscim, i remember killing many spiders.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

ok then it was just me :? , just seem to see them much better before. i bring full invent of super poisen so i last down there at least. and yea i just figured i'l stay there til there not agresive and do my training all at once to make it easier :wink: , if i chiken come i just go up stairs n back btw.

kwimbob- actualy you can kill them just hard to kill cos there so small and blend in with the floor, also if u only use normal anti's then i find that you use them up really really fast unles you trap the spidder b hind the gorilas. does anyone else find they have really really high def for a lvl 1? i've hitten quite a bit of 0's on them

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|