Scammers/hackers/autoers

bjbj1991

If you had the choice of every single scammer, autoer, and hacker becoming one group which would you prefer? This group that you chose would then never get banned so they will have immunity and also all the members of the other groups will switch to that one.

RESULTS

SCAMMERS---4

AUTOERS---3

HACKERS---3

Hmm intresting i was exspecting people to perfer autoers lowering the price by a few gp than people stealing all your stuff or constantly saying that they can make stuff from air if you give them full rune.

Maybe hackers, as if there were the "real" hackers, they'd be trying to access an IRL bank, and not a RPG. So, the hackers in Runescape would be the people that make sites like this one, saying that you can get 300M and a set of party hats by downlading a file.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Maybe hackers, as if there were the "real" hackers, they'd be trying to access an IRL bank, and not a RPG. So, the hackers in Runescape would be the people that make sites like this one, saying that you can get 300M and a set of party hats by downlading a file.

Yes I would also choose hackers. But not 10 year old kid *hacker* who made a quick page. Reall hacker that actualy know computers.

See autoers drive prices down... which is good for consumers of raw materials, but not so good for those looking to sell. I tend to do all my own mining wcing and fishing so autoers have really never bothered me. But the knock-on effects can have an impact - coal prices go down, so addy bars go down, so addy armour prices go down.

Scammers, yes well it's easy enough not to get scammed if you play with your brain engaged. However you still have to go through the whole trade process with the scammer taking time away from more enjoyable activities.

But hackers - if you're not silly enough to actually give someone your password (whether directly, or indirectly through a trojan or keylogger) then you will never be hacked playing runescape. And it doesn't even effect you in the slightest if people try.

siganizq4.gif

The less annoying are the autoers I guess. As long as they don't say "Buying coal 200 ea -> Come to Son Of Judas" 25x per minute. But autominers and other macroers don't last I guess, with the random events. So if they have to keep notice of the monitor they might as well play them self. that's less boring :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

SCAMMERS cuz if you dont fall for it thay cant hurt you

but autoers mes up the market for you no matter wat

I agree.

I wouldn't be any :( I dislike those people who cheat, and if you did, you would be one of the 15 thousand of runescape accounts who got banned, I learned that from the front page of RS

I agree more!.