If you discovered a bug...

meol

What would you do?

Let's set 2 types of "bugs" for the matter. Remember the glitch in a hole in Varrok sewers? Something like that, but new and in an isolated place. What would you do in the moment?

For the scond type, let's say something else. Perhaps some way of logging in 2 accounts at the same time in the same computer. What would you do then?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

how bout i just report it to jagex and continue to play the game like it was meant to be played?

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry, I don't actually knew that you could log in 2 accounts at the same time. Why would there be drop trading then? :oops: Never mind then, anyways.

For the first part, I'meant something like I'd actually go in the black hole and try to go and find the mime stage, or something like that.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Oh, sorry, I don't actually knew that you could log in 2 accounts at the same time. Why would there be drop trading then? :oops: Never mind then, anyways.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I remember reading somewhere saying Jagex allow 2 account playing same time, but playing on the same world are not allowed and account that interacting eachother are not allowed.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

I have never heard that. I do know that double logging in fact works. and how would jagex know if the characters interacted. unless sum1 was able to report with the undoubted knowledge that the accounts, were in fact, the same person. which would prbly be a friend of yours who would care less. so yea. first situation. I'd prbly take a multitude of pics. party. drop a few rares on the other side. hide the remote. the usual.

Live and Learn.

if its something like the phat dupe then i honestly would keep it to myself insted of telling my friends like that guy did. for the multi log in i can already log in i beleave atleast 3 acounts at one time. if its a bug that harms others i would report it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I remember reading somewhere saying Jagex allow 2 account playing same time, but playing on the same world are not allowed and account that interacting eachother are not allowed.

Your not allowed to logg into 2 accounts on the same computer, rule 8 says so

I can already do the second one. ;)

So can my pet monkey, what's your point?

he can do them :roll: lol

for the ones that would spoil the game report for the ones where for example skirts stuck to the bowl id have fun.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

About two months ago I found a bug that allowed you to protect your axe from losing its head. I won't go into detail, but all I got was an automated response a month later, telling me they'd look into it.

Lol i would report any bug i see...

Cuz i love rules and breaking a rule makes me cry :cry: :cry: :cry: (JK)

Anyway if you abuse of a bug you can be banned... i wont take this risk.

HA!