An XP story

Infi

I accidentally got 2 defense on meh pure...

Garr, I used controlled stab now its done

im ruined -

10 attack

23 str

2 DEFENSE < - o_o

41 ranged

42 mage

29 combat..

1 prayer

Anyways, shouldnt controlled stab go to attack xp..not defense..? :oops:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Controlled goes to all three sets. Did you ever play Runescape before RS2? Twas common knowledge back then (beacuse it was the auto for every single weapon because there weren't any names for your attack (crush, stab, slash, etc.)) You use controlled to level up all three stats equally.

Controlled goes to all three sets. Did you ever play Runescape before RS2? Twas common knowledge back then (beacuse it was the auto for every single weapon because there weren't any names for your attack (crush, stab, slash, etc.)) You use controlled to level up all three stats equally.

Well that soocks am i still pure? Never leveled.

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Hahah.. these rs2 generation players give me a good laugh sometimes..

You left being 'pure' behind when you leveled your magic and prayer above one. Defense doesn't have an effect on the pure status of a character, though pure pkers tend to (or tended to in the original runescape) keep it at the minimum requirement for whatever set of armor they would be using.

1) Controlled trains ALL three.

2) I don't get why all these pures NEED level 1 defence. It's not the end of the world. It's not like it'll show up on the highscores. I mean, who cares? I laugh at all these pures...

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

O well its only 1 defence level

O yea your riddle

"It is greater than god, it is more evil than the devil, if you eat it, you will die. What is it?

A: Nothing

Nothing is greater than God. Nothing is more evil than the devil. The rich need nothing. The poor have nothing. If you eat nothing, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll die.

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Got 3 defense since 2 defence looks so ugly. :oops:

btw, I think my idea of "pure" is leveling something which doesnt level combat

btw2, I never leveled meh prayer

so what...your pure is like 1 days work anyway

Rofl, no. Probably, unlike you, I didn't drop trade, i insist on training skills (fishing), etc. I fish my own food, and it is not 1 days work. I have pked lots of good stuff though like 13 air staffs, like 800 chaos, 400 deaths, 5 power ammies, 7 drag hide stuff..

You want a real story?

I had a no def pure, the guy I use as my main now. Anyway... I trained him for some time. WC'ed for money. Combat 57 no def, and I just hit 70 attack. I buy a whip. Had dagger on, switched to whip... oops, didn't know that the categories are different for the weapons. Boom I get a nice hit... goodbye 1def.

You had what like 23 str or something... don't complain.

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

You want a real story?

I had a no def pure, the guy I use as my main now. Anyway... I trained him for some time. WC'ed for money. Combat 57 no def, and I just hit 70 attack. I buy a whip. Had dagger on, switched to whip... oops, didn't know that the categories are different for the weapons. Boom I get a nice hit... goodbye 1def.

You had what like 23 str or something... don't complain.

Rofl, I had that acc for two years, and I finally decide to hop on that acc, btw, am I complaining? err no way [garden tool] (se?) Thanks for your feedback 8) , or not.

With mixed combat skills, you are naturally a hybrid, not a full pure.

While you can train magic with no HP (but level for level, will hit lower on magic than a "perfect pure"), you and up with higher hitpoints from range + melee.

One defence level = 1/4 combat level, and you've taken another 1.

I'd suggest taking the remaining 2 levels, and using full steel as melee and walking armour, especially if you can get smithing up to the level to replace it all.

For an "honest" character that gets their own resources, I'd say steel works a lot better, until the point where you no longer have to worry about aggressive monsters in mines etc.