Autoer gets taught a lesson! The hard way!

majinkamahl

I learned a valueable Runescape lesson today.

Cheaters never prosper.

My proof: an autoer died today while cutting yews. A swarm killed him slowly. What he dropped should teach him a lesson, and make me rich!

<a href=7690257812500009.JPG' alt='7690257812500

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

wow! he dropped all of that? nice haul. goes to show you how being an autoer never pays. but why the autoer wouldve had a santa hat, and all that other ruby jewelry is beyond me.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

wow! he dropped all of that? nice haul. goes to show you how being an autoer never pays. but why the autoer wouldve had a santa hat, and all that other ruby jewelry is beyond me.

Overconfidence in their programming skills it looks like.

And, that's pretty cool. Congrats :D

If it was an autoer, awsome, although I guess that kind of mentality truly is dumb if they risk a santa like that. However, how are you sure it was an autoer? Maybe he was just away from the screen for a second and a random got him before he came back?

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

If it was an autoer, awsome, although I guess that kind of mentality truly is dumb if they risk a santa like that. However, how are you sure it was an autoer? Maybe he was just away from the screen for a second and a random got him before he came back?

he said it was a swarm. and swarms take a long time to kill you.

lol, yep. It was a swarm, it took him about 5 minutes to die. There were about 15 witnesses too. All of them were waiting for him to die, and I got the best stuff!

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

1) Weres the 15 people? I don't see many dots, nor many talking

2) Why you block out your name?

3) Why pick up bones?

4) You said 5 minutes, he would of gotten his yews by then, or at least move to the next tree.

5) If there was 15 people, how did you manage to get all the stuff he dropped?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

A) Dots over lap.

B) Doesn't want the person who lost it to bug him.

C) When someone with a 4mil+ item dies... you continuously click the pile until there is nothing left.

D) The program most likely glitched up.

E) He didn't necessarily get everything. With a santa and all the red jewelry, someone else probably got something like zammy robes. Not to mention the other logs... he was most likely full up with logs and the program glitched and didn't bank.

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

A) Dots over lap.

B) Doesn't want the person who lost it to bug him.

C) When someone with a 4mil+ item dies... you continuously click the pile until there is nothing left.

D) The program most likely glitched up.

E) He didn't necessarily get everything. With a santa and all the red jewelry, someone else probably got something like zammy robes. Not to mention the other logs... he was most likely full up with logs and the program glitched and didn't bank.

a) maybe true

B) maybe true

c) his inventory WAS probably full of logs, so I would look for the santa, not click mindlessly

d) very unlikely

e) it looks like a free server to me, explain how his prog "glitched"

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Well you are rather a idiot,

a program/bot dosen't glitch up like that. Not a autoer. Its [cabbage]. Some dude probably went afk helping his mother or something ..and thought he was logged out so he didn't bother much balhblah.

I dont think a autorer would EVER auto with all that stuff. They would transfer it asap.

I dont think a autorer would EVER auto with all that stuff. They would transfer it asap.

I agree.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

This Almost happened to me b4. I used to never hit the logout button, I just hit the red x up there. Anyway, one day i was hovering my mouse over the x, and a swarm popped up. All I woulda had to do was click and I woulda been oned to death.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

The rune scimmi and tuna is mine.

I was cutting with a mith axe (trying to break it so to use the handle with my rune axe head. :D) and I had the unfortunate luck of being jumped by nyphs almost every 10 minutes. That pic was taken after all the stuff was picked up by everyone and they moved to another tree or to the bank. It was in a free world server and dots do overlap. Maybe he wasn't autoing, I can assume he was helping mommy, but still, fact remains: an unwatched character gets oned to death, and guys like me get your Santa!

ue5wr.jpg

its good to see the new security jagex have about deleting all accounts will scare off autoers,

Nice haul lol i died chopping yews when i was afk i lost my sants!!!! but i lost mine ages ago so that wasnt me and I dont auto either before you get the wrong idea lol.