with the new update

bhargav1

with new update in places where theres chaos druids adn used to be mystical wall charts theres now demonic symbols

They have always been there..

yeah if u mean the pentagram it has been there for quite some time now...

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

I got lessers for slayer so I went to kill and found these:

new8wg.png

new29mz.png

and it says examine in the 2nd one

He means these. The pics are from the topic here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=393059

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Jagex is actually a Satanist Cult.

deservest o be put in my sig

same

btw have u ever seen the chaos temple in the shallow wildy? on the floor, it looks like a swastika(sp?)

i read that the insignia on cosmic runes was a variation of a demon sign or somethin, or to summon or somewhat

and splitbark helms, ever thought they looked like kkk hats? i have

therefore

jagex = satanist cult

but hell they made a great game

Uhm? Ok?

There is a difference between pentagram and pentackel (sp?)

Pentackel is for "the Devil."

While the pentagram is for "the Good."

Pentackel, up side down star, symbolizing (sp?) Satan. Just search it up.

Uhm? Ok?

There is a difference between pentagram and pentackel (sp?)

Pentackel is for "the Devil."

While the pentagram is for "the Good."

Pentackel, up side down star, symbolizing (sp?) Satan. Just search it up.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=pentacle

just did, i think you're wrong

Then is the dictonary wrong. If you don't belive me. I don't care. Row your own boat, and hope you don't sink again.

no need to be rude because you're off-course

another link

http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/p/p0171200.html

and another

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/pentacle

and another

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pentacle

and one from wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentacle

I give up, from what I have learned and belived for 5 years. Stop come here and ruint what I know, and what you don't know. Please?

And don't stuff me on those links, specially wikipedia.

pentagram.jpg

Pentagram

pentagram.jpg

And the silly satanic one.

I give up, from what I have learned and belived for 5 years. Stop come here and ruint what I know, and what you don't know. Please?

And don't stuff me on those links, specially wikipedia.

pentagram.jpg

Pentagram

pentagram.jpg

And the silly satanic one.

just because you learn and believe it, dont make it true. my dad thinks the moon has less gravity because its bigger then us. hes thought and believed that for years, and ive told him its not true a few times, yet he is stubborn and wont admit hes wrong, even if he knows hes wrong.

btw have u ever seen the chaos temple in the shallow wildy? on the floor, it looks like a swastika(sp?)

i read that the insignia on cosmic runes was a variation of a demon sign or somethin, or to summon or somewhat

1. Swastika as a symbol is old and should not be related in any way to natsi's in germany or new-natsi's on present day. that movement has adapted that sign to be part of the movement when in fact it is much older. For example finnish air force used it as their symbol on airplanes before they made an alliance with germany during ww2. the only difference was that the swastika stood on one full side and not on the tip.

2. That thing about cosmic runes is partly right. i read from the latest issue of one science magazine we get here in finland that it symbolizes the moon and the sun. so it's an ancient symbol of nature worshipping, that symbol was found from a bronze age plate that had several astronomical symbols.

All this talk about those pentagrams and pentacles makes me want to say what i know about them. If the pentagram or pentacle stands on one tip then it is commonly associated with satan worshipping. satanism should not be mixed into this, it's a philosophy and a way of life. in a way most of the scientists and people that don't share the common beliefs of jesus and god are satanists, i am one too. it has nothing to do with satan worshipping since that would be aknowlidging the existence of god, which i decline. So, i have no clue where the pentagram/cle that stands on 2 tips is assiciated.

Just don't let this go into a debate where ppl claim it's satanic or not. Even the cross that is upside down can be taken as a satanic symbol when it in fact is christianic symbol and resembles the cross that st. peter (?) was nailed on when he felt that he wasn't worthy being nailed to a similar cross jesus was nailed to. this is according to the mythology of christian church. I'm not saying jesus didn't exist, according to roman annals there were some riots during around year 30 after christ. so it might be true, since many of the historical facts match, it's just the son of god part i disagree.

And please, i don't need no pm's saying god will save my sould from burning in eternal flames. i get that bs enough from the believers who preach down on the streets about jesus.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.