should I use the boots bonus on WC or Agil?

Leaf

Currently 82 woodcutting, 87 agility.

Neither of them really have any incentive left to train further, since I can do all Fletching and Agility effigies already by boosting stats, and have Agile top already.

Getting woodcutting up for effigies might be a good idea though since it's more efficient to put XP into WC than fletch.

Also, Agility XP can be doubled by penance horn, which doesn't stack with the boots.

So meh, I don't know. I have no idea whether the boots give more bonus XP to woodcutting than agility, or not.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

I'd just go Agility because Woodcutting is easy to train. The time you save doing Woodcutting doesn't even compare to the time you save with Agility. It doesn't really matter whether you like one over the other.

Also, I've heard the boots tend to hover over a million experience depending on your level. Recent post in the Pic thread:

120117014901.png

dem boots lasting for 1.18m xp at 92

E: I just realized I don't think I answered your question.

Currently 82 woodcutting, 87 agility.

Neither of them really have any incentive left to train further, since I can do all Fletching and Agility effigies already by boosting stats, and have Agile top already.

Getting woodcutting up for effigies might be a good idea though since it's more efficient to put XP into WC than fletch.

Also, Agility XP can be doubled by penance horn, which doesn't stack with the boots.

So meh, I don't know. I have no idea whether the boots give more bonus XP to woodcutting than agility, or not.

The effigies point you bring is pretty valid I suppose. However, a million experience in Woodcutting isn't that much. If you really want that Woodcutting just a tiny bit faster, then go ahead, but your effigies aren't going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure that WC maxes at 100kxp/h and requires a lot of clicking (urns/dropping/splitting pines) to achieve that.

I guess it depends on whether the boots give the same amount of bonus XP to both skills, or more to woodcutting.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

I'm pretty sure that WC maxes at 100kxp/h and requires a lot of clicking (urns/dropping/splitting pines) to achieve that.

I guess it depends on whether the boots give the same amount of bonus XP to both skills, or more to woodcutting.

100k/hr at teaks @ 90 woodcut, using adze and juju woodcutting, alchs. Very relaxed.

140k/hr at pines apparently, that's with dragon hatchet, no juju, not relaxed, 99 woodcut.

Agility is 72k xp/hr @ Barb advance or about 100k with horn.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Given how quick and afk'able Woodcutting is, I'd say go for Agility. The extra 1M xp is 10-15hrs you won't have to spend click-click-clicking your way through the courses.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You can make money while you are training woodcutting.

No you can't. :mellow:

Sure you can, just not a lot or with very good xp/hr.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I can see your issue here with various boosting methods, and effigies, and what not.

But come on!? Use it on agility bro. Agi is hard work, WC is so very afk'able.

I already used half my boots on agility, lovin' every minute of it..

Treyz0r.png

rssig.png