The Back Room

stevepole

I'll be a duke :D, of England please.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

same as the others. dont care whatever i get.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I want to be the King of Norway, a neutral party which both nations seek to ally with. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

"Alright guys, zombie game. Pick your classes."

*5 people pick classes*

*5 people proceed to make up random custom classes*

Cough!

ICUOWNAGE & IEYFURA!!

Cough! Cough!

If he wants to be a neutral party can I be a king, I'd prefer that to being a duke.

[Falador tavern]

I just got an answering machine. Here's the greeting I put for it. (Note it is not me singing, and my name is not George)

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=CzP4Mv

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I fear Dusty a little, I can never tell if he is serious, also that and everytime I bring up about attacking him in a game, everyone is like DONT FREAKIN DO IT, and it's not that it'd ruin the game, people seem to generally fear him too.

Lol, I remember the one where I was the Slavic Republic, and I had disbanded my military, and you were like 'I'm going to invade you and take Ukraine!'

Tbh I had no defense force whatsoever, so I was just like 'Meh, whatever, bring it on :twisted: '. And you didn't attack because you thought I had something up my sleeve hahahaha

--

As long as the rules are explained clearly, and something doesn't just pop up out of nowhere and suddenly my troops can't move because I never bought them new boots or something.

I'll take whichever nation, doesn't really matter to me.

Cause people were saying DONT DO IT. Crafty little f word you are.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Dwarf Fortress is hard. I wish it were multiplayer, then it would be much funnier when you flooded the world with lava.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

As long as the rules are explained clearly, and something doesn't just pop up out of nowhere and suddenly my troops can't move because I never bought them new boots or something.

I'll take whichever nation, doesn't really matter to me.

The game lasts four hours and forty minutes(game time). I sincerely doubt that they will require new boots during that time.

But yeah, most stuff is obvious, I will answer any questions asked, though there will not be a 50 page rule book, because that kills every game that has had one.

General rule: Ask.

King of Norway is fine...your troops will need to march from Norway to Normandy, so the battle will be long over by that point....

Anyway, if people honestly don't care then I will assign sides based on the number of posts you have made on the thread.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I was about to say DO IT! Then I realised eventhough I post much I still don't have many posts.

Uhhh I'd like a medium sized medium trained army. I'll pm you the specifics though.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Dwarf Fortress is hard. I wish it were multiplayer, then it would be much funnier when you flooded the world with lava.

You might like Minecraft, too. It has a real "dorfy" feel to it. It's more or less online lego in creative mode. infdev is more fun, but you need to purchase the game to get it (Though it is only like, $15 or something, and well worth it in my eyes.)

Bearing in mind that it is still in it's alpha version, http://minecraft.net/

The guy who makes it codes at a downright stupid rate. Theres usually some big update every week at least.

2Xeo5.png

I'm in for the game, if it happens.

I think I'm probably the most conservative player strategy wise, seeing as I still have basically never fought someone without them making the first move.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

*5 people pick classes*

Cough!

ICUOWNAGE & IEYFURA!!

Cough! Cough!

If he wants to be a neutral party can I be a king, I'd prefer that to being a duke.

Point out where I made up a class and I'll give you a cookie ^.~

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

You might like Minecraft, too. It has a real "dorfy" feel to it. It's more or less online lego in creative mode. infdev is more fun, but you need to purchase the game to get it (Though it is only like, $15 or something, and well worth it in my eyes.)

Bearing in mind that it is still in it's alpha version, http://minecraft.net/

The guy who makes it codes at a downright stupid rate. Theres usually some big update every week at least.

What do you actually do in that game?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[hide]

*5 people pick classes*

Cough!

ICUOWNAGE & IEYFURA!!

Cough! Cough!

Point out where I made up a class and I'll give you a cookie ^.~

[/hide]

I'm sure someone said something about it but i'm not sure, sorry if I was wrong :oops:.

In regards to my new game, I was thinking about a much more interesting version of the hegemony and a more smaller scale version aswell, it will allow you to play as lawless criminals and all that jazz.

What I fail to see however is, what do you actually play for in a hegemony; I think just mindlessly gathering points off certain acts would bore me to death and just 'owning stuff' isn't going to really be the main thing of the game.

What would a person want in a game if their was no 'owning land' or 'roleplaying' or 'skills'? I know that it seems the makings of a pretty poor game but it seriously is not. I basically need to give them a reward for one upmanship on another player.

What do you actually do in that game?

Minescape.png

A more adult version of Roblox really, you destroy blocks to create a landscape.

Icu was talking it at an estimated time of a month back.

[Falador tavern]

Play for world domination, or something in Hegemony. People like to see their nations get stronger and stronger, and expand, even if they never do anything with them.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

But that is the problem, the game at the moment should allow you to play as an individual as well as a nation but why would a person choose to play as an entity or person if they gain nothing from it?

I think i've worked it out though now: Technology, the better people peform the more 'tech points' they get which give them the ability to create new things.

I'll create the game after a couple of these games have played out because I can't imagine it being so popular with all these other great games around.

[Falador tavern]

I've completed the British isles but want to include France, Iceland, Greenland but would also consider doing Norway.

If we run out of space I will expand easternly.

[Falador tavern]

Who said they were interested in my new idea?

I kept it pretty cryptic but I reckon you can get the gist of it quite easily.

I have decided that instead of simply being 'go around selling' it will give you the option to do that as a money making option but will include features such as combat and such.

[Falador tavern]