The Back Room

stevepole

I say; welcome him once more and forget his past, if he's a jerk in one game let it not ruin his experience of other games.

I agree with this.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Look, regardless of what happened all that is going to happen is that we are gonna get personal, someone is gonna report it and then we are gonna get warned...

This is true. I got reported for roleplaying an ultra-militant Christian state in Medieval times (ie. a European kingdom) in a roleplay forum.

I left because of people bullying, I was just checking in.

I'm not coming back.

You should come back, bro.

Tavern wouldn't nearly have been as exciting without your jokes.

I might come back sometime soon (that means three months or more) but when I think I should I remember Rocco.

Mather you're an idiot

I can't reply to locked topics but courtesy of the hegemony about page 216

_____

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

Hex, for the last time, you have been kicked off the thread.

Please, take your fail and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

_____

~ Ross

____

Hex, we have been more than polite, kindly get the hell off the thread.

____

~Archimage

As far as I remember the people who didn't vote me off.

Retech, Dusty, El_Snubbe, Trol Slayer.

Rocco definately voted against me, as did Ross, Sere, Mather (as soon as he was attacked) and some other guys.

Dusty is the only person who has always supported me.

meatlover.png

well, i couldnt have, because i wasnt here for it. but really, the only times i thought you were being stupid was when you were doing something completley out there. some ideas i thoguhtwere good.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Look, regardless of what happened all that is going to happen is that we are gonna get personal, someone is gonna report it and then we are gonna get warned...

This is true. I got reported for roleplaying an ultra-militant Christian state in Medieval times (ie. a European kingdom) in a roleplay forum.

This is G rated forum. If you want a more mature forum, go to RSOF or some other boards.

You can't kill non-Christians because being anti-Muslim is antisemetic. Anti-semitism is automatic ban.

I'm sure someone would recommend sensitivity counseling. I am not that someone, but that someone exists.

And they are capitalist swine.

SWAG

You can't kill non-Christians because being anti-Muslim is antisemetic. Anti-semitism is automatic ban.

How does being anti-Muslim mean you're anti-Jewish?

They are one in same, comrade. One in same. Capitalist swine want make everyone look anti-Semitic so they can spread their zionist agenda.

Lol, you reported me? What a joke

Was not me.

SWAG

Dear lord no one really needs to care about the past, it is the past. Now please can you all shush and get on with your lives.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

This is G rated forum.

We removed that bit from the rules actually.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Tip.It is a forum that strives to maintain an intellectual, mature, respectful and responsible environment. We do place some limits on filtering pointless vulgarities and other words which we feel cannot be used in a discussion properly. We have a user base of young teens to adults and strive to maintain and promote an environment that is suitable for all demographics without offending any demographical group by placing a damper on intelligent discussions, creativity or the culture of our forums. Topics that we deem unsuitable, such as Sex, may be removed at a moderators discretion, if you disagree with this removal , please PM an administrator.

For referance

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

On an entirely unrelated note:

Who wants to come and play Alien Swarm?

Pros:

Up to 4 person co-operative Top Down Shooter.

Free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

Cons:

Its on Steam.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

alien swarm? me and nex love that game, id love to paly with you dude. whats your steam account community name?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

kay, ill add yeh. what level did you get to?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

got a level 23. and i cant find you, you sure its your steam community name?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]