The Back Room

stevepole

And Luigi does? I knew that smashball attack of his had some weird side-effects...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

In other news, does anyone want me to start Rimerose up again like I promised but forgot about? =/

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hm, well, lemme think... I just need to remember what I had planned for Rimerose before...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

In other news, does anyone want me to start Rimerose up again like I promised but forgot about? =/

It's either you restart Rimerose or I restart SoN.

THE LACK OF RP I CAN ACTUALLY DO HERE IS KILLING ME RAARGH

We can play DnD again! Make a character!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Well, Pie, what would you look for in a good forum RPG? And what about you, Tech? I would ask the mod to make a poll, but the admins think polls are "barbaric" for some reason...

No DnD! It's arbitrary, unbalanced, and hard to play without reading a hundred pages of rules... Plus it doesn't work on ANY of my computers and comes up with an error of a sort I've dealt with before and is completely uncurable except by luck or a miracle.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

No plot. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

absolutley not interested in tales of rimerose. i am interested in SoN

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

It's either you restart Rimerose or I restart SoN.

THE LACK OF RP I CAN ACTUALLY DO HERE IS KILLING ME RAARGH

We can play DnD again! Make a character!

So many reasons why I won't play that...

1. It, in all likelyhood, won't work with my computer.

2. I don't understand the program used (I downloaded it for a few minutes, went "wth?" and got rid of it)

3. I don't understand the rules, concepts, play, or classes of DnD.

4. I'm not going to read an encyclopedia and a half of DnD rulebooks to refute no. 3.

I don't play Hegemony because I get rapidly lost in all the numbers and such.

So, my only option left is the text-based (dice or not) RPGs that were going nicely until recently, when they all died off for some reason.

a70c7.png

WTB MORE D'NEERING, RIMEROSE, PLANETEERING or SoN!!! Im just bored out of my skull xD

EDIT: I swear some forum mods are [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed, I made sure my old avatar fit the restrictions and yet its 100x75 self got deleted. (Not directed at Falador mods) Some people need to learn to mod imo :/

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

There's no one stopping someone from restarting any of those games. Either the premise is bad or there is no interest.

d'neering is locked, rimrose isnt modded, SoN got randomly stoped, and planeteering needs more players.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

RIMEROSE IS FRICKING MODDED! I SAID I WANTED TO DO A SESSION, BUT NO ONE LISTENED!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Pie all you really need to read are the player handbooks in D&D (there is a [cabbage] tonne of extras but that's all you really need). If you want I can upload the 3.5e player handbooks though. The program works along the lines of that you connect to a server (supplied in this case by the DM (ross)) and manipulate a map whilst making rolls on various things.

LNYvk.png

its not modded when no one wants to play it. we payed attention. you never gave us a reason to come abck and try it again.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I have to say. It's the Cambrian extinction.

anyone want me to kick up overlording again, with a better system? im sure it'll be better if i do so.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I would start pirateering up but I kinda never wrote anything down and made it up as I went along. Though Ross was on a promising RP, Retech would of gained epic fame if she wins that battle, and you were about to duel either Pie or Grim. Whoever else was stuck in that base. Though I actually planned out Ross's RP after he asked about gaining a power, cause I really did want you guys to go on quests, I shouldn't of made magic so taboo really.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well I could start 2025 if all else fails, but nobody seemed interested (?) except for Nex.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

i prefer being the techy, meself.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

In other news, a Jagex game actually looks cool!

I'm reading the forum on Funorb for the Void Hunters beta. Seems like it's taking customization to a new level.

Random quote from said forum that I thought was hilarious (it was responding to a giant player mothership that disallowed spawning on the two teams because of it's size):

"^ Yo Mommaship's so fat, she took up two reinforcement circles at the same time!

Sorry."

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Admitedly that did make me giggle.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I just tried that game out, its hard to position things and it runs slowly on my computer so I won't be playing it actively.

In other news, if anyone remembers that map I posted a while back which I said that I was going to adapt into a game. I am making a new game in the model of the hegemonys, it will be set in post medieval times with an alternative history which means that causes conflict. Its the holidays so a system will probably be ready quicker than normal. I think that it would be a little more complicated than the standard hegemonys because we will have to document different area's differently but if we get around that problem we will have a lot of fun. Just giving you a heads up that its coming.

I've decided that the map will consist of UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Morroco and Algeria (so its basically just UK south into Africa) but if we need more space I will expand accordingly (the nature of the game means that I'll have to draw it all)

[Falador tavern]