stevepole

The Back Room

rainymood.com is pretty legit c:

Now, if we're talking of favorite bands, mine would have to be either Florence & The Machine, Frou Frou, or Poets of the Fall.

Anyway, how are you guys? (even though none of you said hello back... thanks... ._.)

GOD MY OH

FURA DOESN'T LIKE FLORENCE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY FAN HERE

Vix you're awesoooooooooome

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Honestly I barely know the names of most bands so I can't comment on anything. I just listen to what sounds good.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Now, if we're talking of favorite bands, mine would have to be either Florence & The Machine, Frou Frou, or Poets of the Fall.

Anyway, how are you guys? (even though none of you said hello back... thanks... ._.)

GOD MY OH

NEX YOU ARE PERFECT. *brofist*

4sem9i.png

GOD MY OH

NEX YOU ARE PERFECT. *brofist*

1296630879032_40965.jpg

On a different note, I don't suppose you've watched Puella Magi?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

No, no I have not. o:

What is it?

Well...

I can't really describe it well.

Girls make a contract with a small weasel-looking thing; one wish and magical powers in exchange for fighting witches and their minions for the rest of their lives. It starts out optimistic and upbeat, three girls (only one of whom has made the contract) seeking out witches, destroying them, and trying to help their victims. Another girl, who we don't learn much about until later, confronts them several times and tries to kill the weasel thing. This continues until episode three.

Then people start dying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC49OdDoC-g

The fight scenes are fairly good too, though very stylized in most cases (most of the witches are animated in a completely different way, like moving clip art).

RIP Dawngate ;-;

b8pzs0.jpg

YAY! I figured out how to make a signature! I need to work on it abit more, but I like it. Any suggestions would be nice.

*poke poke* Mather knows what it means.

So yeah, the truth* is that me and Nex have secretely been seeing each other and decided to use the Backroom to communicate with each other. We have talked about it over Steam and decided the obvious thing to do is talk about things that no one has any interest in in a public place so everyone can see. Oh we are also gonna make vague and cryptic comments to inform people about out secret liason and then act offended if people comment on it. I mean, how rude is it to comment on our private communications! DON'T BE EASEDROPPING!

*Its all lies

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

What that is is simply her land in our fanadventure, Land of Crystal and Wine, or LoCaW. Mine is Land of Lights and Circuitry, or LoLaC. There are no hidden messages in any of her Mather knows what it means posts.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well, quite clearly she is only expecting a responce from you, as she ignores other people's responces wherever possible...

Its not hidden, its blatently obvious...

Don't think she's expecting one from me either. I'm pretty sure she's doing it subconsciously to advertise the fact that we're making a fanadventure.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Archi, see the Abyssal Depths thread. Session being ran now.

qTLQRuS.png

Well, Fanadventures are.. Okay.. I think.. Gah.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

So yeah, the truth* is that me and Nex have secretely been seeing each other and decided to use the Backroom to communicate with each other. We have talked about it over Steam and decided the obvious thing to do is talk about things that no one has any interest in in a public place so everyone can see. Oh we are also gonna make vague and cryptic comments to inform people about out secret liason and then act offended if people comment on it. I mean, how rude is it to comment on our private communications! DON'T BE EASEDROPPING!

*Its all lies

It's true*, which reminds me, what was the faction we came up with Archi? Union, Libertines, and whatever the British were?

*What is a man? A miserable pile of lies!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

>.< I did make suggestions ITALICIZED for a reason.... Anywho, the signature pic wont stay there much longer. It's just a temp until I make a more Celeste-themed signature (as in it's going to be more me related than just this crappy one I already have)

It's true

You sure you want to tell them, I was going for the elaborate double bluff (as is my nature) =P

Union of Theocratic States of New Cather

Libetines and Freedom Lovers of Amersia

The Sixth Empire of Britonic Blood (There has, in fact, been two British Empires already)

No, no I have not. o:

What is it?

Well...

I can't really describe it well.

Girls make a contract with a small weasel-looking thing; one wish and magical powers in exchange for fighting witches and their minions for the rest of their lives. It starts out optimistic and upbeat, three girls (only one of whom has made the contract) seeking out witches, destroying them, and trying to help their victims. Another girl, who we don't learn much about until later, confronts them several times and tries to kill the weasel thing. This continues until episode three.

Then people start dying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC49OdDoC-g

The fight scenes are fairly good too, though very stylized in most cases (most of the witches are animated in a completely different way, like moving clip art).

Daaaaaaaaaaaang. That seems intense.

4sem9i.png

The music on that video is SO unfitting.

It's the ending theme. The music for the series is pretty generally recognized as good, no J-pop or anything.

Also, for an outwardly girly anime, it really isn't. In the original TV broadcast, that ending wasn't shown until the third episode, where one of the characters is killed (which really just doesn't happen in the genre). In the final episode, one character uses the equivalent of over $18,000,000 of military ordnance, not counting thousands of miscellaneous explosives. It also takes on Lovecraftian overtones at some points, and repeatedly references the story of Faust.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The music on that video is SO unfitting.

It's the ending theme. The music for the series is pretty generally recognized as good, no J-pop or anything.

Also, for an outwardly girly anime, it really isn't. In the original TV broadcast, that ending wasn't shown until the third episode, where one of the characters is killed (which really just doesn't happen in the genre). In the final episode, one character uses the equivalent of over $18,000,000 of military ordnance, not counting thousands of miscellaneous explosives. It also takes on Lovecraftian overtones at some points, and repeatedly references the story of Faust.

tl;dr : Some ate a yellow, orange and black crayon, then threw up on a sheet of paper, and sold it for a lot of money.

On an unrelated note, anyone got Hearts of Iron 3? I wanna play a game.

People who fight against the big corporations really don't do themselves any favours by being horribly inaccurate in their experiments...

'Here is an example of several cooked foods decomposing in a semi-airtight envrionment, with no acid, over a period of weeks' as though that somehow mirrors the 24/48 hour process that the stomach goes through...

Or

'We suspended a chicken's egg in cola for one year' As though people regularly run huge baths of cola, don't have any sort of regenatively ability and spend years doing absolutely nothing. (Well the last one is semi-true, but I ask how many of those people spend a year in a Cola Bath?)

So yeah, this is why vegetarianism and such has never gripped me...their arguments are so worthless.

Soda is fine so long as you don't have too much of it, like everything in this world.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Surprised by the lack of preservatives in those burgers. Aren't they supposedly able to last for years?

Anyways, what can you expect from french fries? They're covered in salt, the same stuff which was used to store meat in for centuries.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

MATHER. BRO FOR LIFE. THANK YOU.

(Helped me with a difficult problem real quick. Thanks man.)

also archi, considering he's to one who's been screwing around with this for half an hour.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]